Hello dear community,
first of all about the tool, which incidentally comes from me and was scripted very simply via Autohotkey ... It's Save and no keylogger or anything else in it. It can happen from time to time that it hangs up or something of the same. Actually it was not intended for the public at all, because it still contains some blemishes, which of course makes me wonder why the thread creator posts this. Probably meant good-naturedly, but still without asking beforehand. As already mentioned, the tool is actually not completely finished, so there is no GUI. For those who are still unsure, I am now posting the source code for AutohotKey, which you can compile as a new script.
Info about the tool:
- Control up to 5 WoW accounts at the same time.
- / follow MAINCHAR | Use / assist and place it in the bar.
- If one of the WoW windows should fail, please restart the tool after all chars are logged in again. (Use the reload function of the hotkeys)
For those who do not want to read the script, here is a short hotkey overview:
CTRL + Pause = restart tool
ALT + Pause = exit tool
END / ENDE = restart tool
Assigned keys that can be used in the game:
- Additional buttons 1 and 2 on the mouse
- F, 0-9, Space, X, Tab, Shift, NumPad 1-9, F1-F12
WinGet, wowid, List, World of Warcraft PAUSE :: Suspend, Toggle Return ^ PAUSE :: RELOAD!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, adjust it if I have the time.