How much does vodquila cost
First of all: Since the German orthography reform of 1996 "wieviel" is out of the question. You will find it in older texts, but since then you have to write it as "how much".
That's it What does it cost versus how much does it cost.
Fortunately, when asking for a price, there is nearly no difference and you can use both interchangeably 99% of the time, but in everyday language it is more common to say "what costs".
What are the differences?
How much does it cost - required amount
What does it cost - type of consideration
"How much" always asks for a specific amount, e.g.,
How much does the ticket cost? - € 3.50
How much is pollution costing us? - xxx billion euros per year.
How much is pollution costing us? - xxx deaths per year.
"What does it cost" may ask for everything and can be used for more abstract questions, e.g.,
What is the fare? - € 3.50.
What does a pact with the devil cost? - Your soul.
What is the cost of pollution? - xxx billion euros per year.
What is the cost of pollution? - Our health.
- Howard Beach Senior Center Employee
- Tattoos go into which skin layer
- What is Mind Power Science Experiments
- Awho Villas Yelahanka India
- Gujarat today WhatsApp status
- How did Selena Hanuse die in Spanish
- How to Ride a Man Frogger Position
- What does a gentle giant mean
- Woman spending money during divorce claiming
- Wholesale bread prices Melbourne
- How to treat headache after a concussion treatment
- What do yellow-winged bats eat
- Who are the actors in Aashiqui 2
- What does quarrel mean in the Odyssey
- How to do the headless driver prank
- Carpet strips how far from the wall
- How to reset my bro wifi modem
- News aggregator script PHP wo dua
- What happened to hsn designer terry lewis
- Beata wachowiak zwara contact bazaar
- Prefecture origin, what does that mean
- How to sort the page order in WordPress
- How to quote Openstax Sociology
- How to work with the modeling clay