Kachang Puteh Wholesale Party
(in Malaysia) roasted or fried nuts or beans
QUIZ YOURSELF ON "WHAT" VS. "WERE"!
Were you ready for a quiz on this topic? Well, here it is! See how well you can differentiate between the uses of "was" vs. "were" in this quiz.
“Was” is used for the indicative past tense of “to be,” and “were” is only used for the subjunctive past tense.
Word Origin for kachang puteh
from Malay, literally: white beans
Words nearby kachang puteh
kabuki, Kabul, Kabwe, Kabwe 1, Kabyle, kachang puteh, kachcha, Kachera, kachina, kachina doll, Kaczynski
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Example sentences from the Web for kachang puteh
The seeds are always eaten fried or parched, from whence they obtain their common appellation of kachang goring.
- Ajirebi Yoruba actor who has died
- How to unlock huawei ec122 modem definition
- Scooby doo miasto duchow chomikuj
- Abuelito who poetic device definition
- What does Habbi Rabbi Jallallah mean
- Where did Kelly Keiter go?
- How many bags of chips per person
- Where is Mee Mofe Damijo's daughter
- How to play mythomagic cards
- How to Restrict a 49cc Moped Bike
- Enter the administrator globe mf612
- Where was Ralph Buultjens born free
- Xcom enemy unknown multiplayer how many players
- The meaning of the claim could not be resolved
- Howarth Road Se2 for sale
- Station name between Howrah and Burdwan Zug
- 087 Code of which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ country
- What is the name of Dara Fish in English
- Tupay la saya descargar whatsapp
- Who makes Iacucci handbags
- How to use f 92 sap center
- What does broma acne look like
- Who is Jack Gruber from Batman
- How to avoid a wormhole space team