When did ifeanyi ibeabuchi die

The parish church on the Florenberg (p. 17-26)

The first church on the Florenberg was built ... around 900 by the Fulda abbot Huoggi and St. Dedicated to flora, which gave the mountain its name. … Nothing has survived from the first church. ... However, after the oldest church of St. Flora alone, the predecessor of the church consecrated in 1362 (= the 3rd church), however, also to St. Kilian and St. Bar-tholomäus was consecrated, results from the fact that after the church from around 900 and before that from 1362 at an unknown time, another (= the 2nd church) was built. The explanation for the fact that this younger church was consecrated alongside St. Flora also St. Kilian received as patron is very simple. As early as the High Middle Ages, the Fulda abbots tried to eliminate the spiritual sovereignty of the Bishop of Würzburg in the vicinity of their monastery and to take possession of themselves, which they gradually succeeded in doing with the policy of small steps. When a new church was to be consecrated in this area, at which the prince abbot could not avoid the bishop of Würzburg, who was still responsible for the diocesan bishop, he used the opportunity to make his rights clear by calling the church on the Florenberg next to St. Flora also dedicated to St. Kilian, the patron saint of the Diocese of Würzburg, was consecrated. As with the structural measures in the 14th century, the tower was left standing when the church was completely rebuilt at the beginning of the 16th century (= 4th church). This church building, which has largely survived to this day, was carried out by the Johannesberg provost Melchior kitchen master, who, ..., had acquired the incorporation of the parish of Florenberg in favor of his provost in 1509. According to an inscription ... construction began in 1511. In 1515 it was completed with a keystone above the north side portal and another stone above the choir arch, both of which bear the chef's coat of arms. The consecration took place… on May 3, 1516 by the Würzburg auxiliary bishop Johann Pettendorfer. .... It is noteworthy that the new church is now dedicated to St. Kilian was consecrated alone and St. Flora was no longer at least the patroness of an altar. However, this did not prevent the provost kitchen master from continuing to assert the patroness of the Florenberg. ... He also took into account their “right” by placing them on the sacrament house created for the new church next to St. Kilian had shown. 100 years later, when the spiritual sovereignty of the Würzburg bishop in the Fulda bishopric was completely eliminated, the Kilian patronage of the Florenberg church was temporarily completely displaced ... The only larger piece of furniture of the late medieval church that was taken over into the new church, seems to have been the font. According to the coat of arms that it bears and the banner that surrounds it, it was founded in 1500 by the Lords of Ebersberg, who were wealthy within the parish of Florenberg. Along with the aforementioned sacrament house and the altar mess, which bears the year 1516 on the back, it is the only inventory of the church that has survived from the time it was built.

The economic situation of the parish church (p. 32-35)

Parish churches have had their own assets since time immemorial, consisting of capital, pensions and real estate. According to the parish description from 1779, the parish church on the Florenberg owned the entire Florenberg as well as the adjacent wood called "guys". However, the pastor had the usufruct of the property. Only the proceeds from the wood felled annually in Kerle flowed into the church treasury. In addition, the parish church owned fruit interest from various fiefdoms in Künzell, Bronnzell, Dirlos and Haidhof near Keulos, ... The parish church received monetary interest from various properties in Dipperz, Keulos, Friesenhausen and Schackau near Kleinsassen other parish buildings as well as part of the pastor's salary are disputed. In contrast, all parish priests or landowners within the upper parish were obliged to maintain the exterior of the church, as well as the other parish buildings and parish properties, and they also had to perform the necessary labor services for the maintenance of both the interior and the exterior of the church. This duty of the so-called parish building levy, as it was a burden on the land, had to be performed even by those who were not of Catholic denomination but owned property within the parish. The parish building levy has existed to the present and was only lifted with effect from January 1, 1971. To compensate for the loss, the parishes in which the parish fee existed were granted the right on December 3, 1970 by the Hessian minister of education for three years to levy an increased tax based on the property tax as local church tax ...


The owners of the parish since the establishment of the Fulda diocese in 1752

(compiled from the text "The history of the parish Florenberg by Josef Leinweber)

Members of the Fulda Monastery
Sixtus Kallenbach, OSB 06/14/1741 - 08/15/1776 + 07/22/1780
Karlmann Heucken, OSB 08/16/1776 - 07/21/1803 + 03/28/1824
Magnus Bott, OSB 07/31/1803 - 12/17/1805 + 12/17/1805

After the dissolution of the monastery in 1802, priests of the Fulda diocese followed as pastors:

Balthasar Joseph trainer 08.04.1806 – 31.12.1822         + 07.10.1837
Konrad Peter Franz Schiffhauer     18.02.1823 – 09.04.1824         + 09.04.1824
Johann Nensel                                    14.07.1824 – 16.06.1857         + 16.06.1857
Johann Christof Emmerling             16.10.1857 – 23.03.1875         + 23.03.1875

11 years no pastor on the Florenberg (Kulturkampf)


Wilhelm Malkmus                               03.07.1886 – 31.03.1895         + 27.10.1907
Joseph Weber 04/22/1895 - 10/31/1913 + 06/18/1937
Ferdinand Böschen                            06.12.1913 – 20.11.1918         + 20.11.1918
Joseph Nüdling                                   09.01.1919 – 30.11.1952         + 30.11.1952
Paul Wehner                                        01.07.1953 – 30.09.1989         + 28.05.1996

Paul Wehner was the last pastor on the Florenberg and the first pastor in Pilgerzell.


The chaplains of the Florenberg parish between 1953 and 1967

Werner Grebener                               1953-1955                                    + 27.05.1983
Hans-Joachim Bettinger                  1955-1958
Eugen Pfahls                                       1958-1960                                     + 20.05.2005
Peter Huigen                                        1960-1964
Johannes Reiter SVD 1964-1965 (Steyler missionary)
Josef Leinweber                                1965-1967                                     + 18.08.1992

On September 5, 1965, the new church in Pilgerzell was consecrated in honor of the Holy Trinity and on January 1, 1968, the parish church of the parish of Florenberg was raised. At the same time the parish of Florenberg was renamed “Parish of the Holy Trinity in Pilgerzell”. The Parish Pilgerzell continues the tradition of the Parish Florenberg, which goes back over a thousand years. The old parish church on the Florenberg was given the rank of a minor church of the Pilgerzell parish. (P. 16)

The pastors and chaplains of the parish Hl. Dreifaltigkeit Pilgerzell
(compiled from the archive of the Catholic parish)

Paul Wehner                                       05.09.1965 – 30.09.1989         + 28.05.1996
Alfred Döppenschmitt,                      01.10.1989 – 31.08.1997
Andreas Frisch, Pastor in Edelzell / Engelhelms, as parish administrator
                                                                01.09.1997 – 30.09.2005
Stephan Becker, Kaplan 01.09.1997 - 31.07.1998
Michael Möller, Kaplan 08/01/1998 - 07/31/2002
Lorenz Consolation, Father, Franciscan monastery Frauenberg, with ½ a chaplain
                                                                01.08.2002 – 30.08.2004
Matthias Kircher, Father, Franciscan monastery Frauenberg, with ½ chaplain
                                                                01.09.2004 – 31.08.2005
Bernhard Prize,                                  01.09.2005 – 15.02.2010
Dr. Ifeanyi Emejulu as subsidiar February 16, 2010 - September 30, 2010
as parish administrator October 1, 2010 - August 30, 2012
Jürgen Klein, Pastor in Bachrain, as parish administrator
02/16/2010 - 09/30/2010 and
                                                                01.09.2012 – 31.01.2013
Winfried Hahnersince 02/01/2013

Volunteer priest:

Prof. Dr. Richard Hartmann, Theol. Faculty of Fulda, since September 2002