Enema casen 250ml how to use
Use enema correctly - this is how it works
An enema is needed for rectal use in case of constipation. Here, however, you should strictly follow the package insert.
If you are constipated or have very hard bowel movements, an enema can do a very good job. The fluid from the enema loosens the stool and is great for going to the bathroom after a few minutes. However, it is essential to use the enema according to the package insert!
How to use an enema
- There are different sizes of the enemas. The smaller ones are there to help loosen temporary constipation and soften bowel movements. The larger ones are used to cleanse the entire intestine, which is necessary, for example, before a colonoscopy.
- A small enema has a plastic tip. All you have to do is unscrew the lid. Turn the lid over and use the tip of the lid to attach the enema. Then squeeze out a small drop of the liquid and let it run over the tip. The enema drop on the tip acts like a lubricant gel. Run the enema into the anus and squeeze it out, when that's done, release the pressure on the enema. If you let go, all of the liquid would flow back into the tube. After removing the enema tube, wait about five minutes, then you should already notice that you have to go to the toilet.
- It is a little more difficult with the large enema. The best thing to do is to get help when you have no help, but you can also do it yourself with a few tricks.
- The large enema has a long tube hanging from the front of the tube for insertion. Open the enema by breaking the plastic seal. Let a drop run over the tube here so that it can slide better into the anus. Crouch with your legs apart and insert the tube into your anus. Now press the entire contents of the enema into the intestine, keep the enema compressed and pull the tube out of the anus again.
- After using a large enema, try to hold back your bowel movements until you feel you can't do it.
- Allow a lot of time for this laxative method. Especially with the large enema, which is supposed to clean the colon, you will sit on the toilet for a long time.
- Some people get real abdominal cramps on the large enema, which you can alleviate with a hot water bottle.
An enema is sometimes a little difficult to use and a little uncomfortable, but still a great help with constipation.
How helpful do you find this article?
- Black screen when playing flash games
- Formatting the Excel Formula Bar
- Gel nails bad during pregnancy
- How to Suicide Rock Utah
- What is the name of the sister of Serena Williams
- Chalapathi Rao Committee of the Whole
- How to edit copyright in opencart for free
- Active body control mercedes sl500 like fix
- Skegness Academy teachers suspend who is broadcasting
- What does dirty mean?
- Forza Horizon 2 How To Get Nitrous Oxide
- Korn who then subtitulado now
- The 1502 Maya trader met
- Dated in sql where clause date
- What is a negative change
- Let glue dry how long
- Internet blocked by virus, how to fix
- How much can not William Belli Hoerbuecher
- How to plant garlic indoors
- 200 grams of chocolate is like many ounces
- How do I start the Valanyr quest chain
- What is pcc in medical terminology
- Bywhopower com Reverend x Mimi
- What chemical makes clouds pink