River fertha cahersiveen where to eat
Geography quiz: do you know where these European rivers originate?
Where does "Father Rhine" originate?
Where does the Elbe begin?
The Maas is a ...
Where does the Rhone begin?
The Isar rises ...
Where did the Oder flow from?
The Moselle comes from ...
Where does the Inn come from?
The Danube flows through ten European countries. But where does it come from?
One more riddle at the end: Where does the Drava originate?
You can do better than that!
In this area of knowledge you still have a few gaps in your knowledge, and I am sure you have now been able to close some of them. The best thing to do is to take another quiz or try the next quiz.
That was fine.
Your answers to this quiz are in the middle of the field. Try again or put your knowledge to the test in the next quiz!
Great, almost everything right.
That was really good. You answered most of the questions correctly. Can you achieve this result again? Test yourself in the next quiz!
Great, nobody is fooling you so easily. You answered all questions correctly! Will you get this result in the next quiz?
- German newspaper during WW1 which helped
- What if the Greek film 2012
- Serrapeptase side effects when you first start
- What is my name Karaoke Instrumental Tracks
- What is the tdlfs file system
- What is small tongetjie in angels gefelicht
- How to call piasi call center
- How much does a Skycam cost
- What does Deos Fortioribus address mean
- Bechara El Khoury Street location where Tupac
- The 1502 Maya trader met
- How does Stracciatella Gelato taste
- Who is Eddie Garcia's wife
- Who makes Avantco cooling
- How does the cerebral cortex overwrite the reflex?
- Who makes Vista monitors for security
- Curtis Pittman Howard University
- What is Blueberry Inflation Comic
- Who plays Cecilia Halpert
- Who sang Blue Moon first recording
- When people tell me I'm a pretty meme
- How to display the asset list in SAP
- Free WhatsApp online tracker by phone
- What do diamond doodles mean