How to make an old fashioned projector
how do i connect a projector to a laptop?
How do I connect a projector to a laptop?
These instructions are intended to help all those who are trying to connect their projector to their laptop but simply do not want to work.
1. Set up notebook and projector as they should be later.
The projector and notebook are still switched off.
2. Establish cable connections.
Plug the power cable of the notebook and the projector into a 230 volt socket and then connect the connection cable between the projector and the laptop. This cable and the socket are called VGA cables.
VGA cable in notebook and VGA cable in projector (always the computer IN Use socket)
Some notebooks and projectors also have a so-called DVI socket, which is of slightly better quality. If such connections are available, a DVI cable can also be connected between the projector and the notebook. This is done in the same way as with the VGA cable.
This is what the VGA connector looks like.
First switch on the projector and then switch on the notebook, in most cases the projector then projects the image onto the screen. If this is not the case, you can try the following.
- All Check the cable connections, especially whether the VGA cable has been plugged into the correct socket on the projector (always pay attention to input or input or PC).
- Check whether the projector is set to the input signal "PC" or "Computer". Many projectors have a button on the housing or on the remote control where a search can be started. At Epson, for example, this button is called (Source or Search) and looks like this. The projector now searches for a signal at the socket or not.
- The Most notebooks have a quick selection button to control the projector. Usually, FN and another key must be pressed at the same time. Depending on the PC, these are F5, F7 or F8. Usually there is a symbol like the one below on the keys. Depending on how it is made, the F ... key must also be pressed for a few seconds or pressed twice in a row, you have to try or read that.
FN key on Toshiba and F5 key on Toshiba
- If If you are using Windows 7, you can also select the command "Connect to a projector" from the start menu.
Or simply press the key combination Win + P.
Now this window opens, here you click on double.
!!!! This multi-monitor is not available in Windows 7 Starter.
- After this you have pressed double or the FN key + F ..., let the projector search again for an input signal.
If it still doesn't then you really have to ask someone who knows.
5. Working with the extended desktop
The extended desktop is a great feature and I want to explain it briefly here. When you connect your projector to the notebook, your screen is usually simply copied onto the canvas. That means everyone can see what you are doing, which symbols or which picture you have on the desktop (your PC). But that can be really stupid with Yugoslavs, presentations or other situations. Because the audience is distracted and unable to concentrate.
The extended desktop helps. In this mode, the PC doesn't just copy your screen, it just shows what you want. This makes sense especially with power point or when you work with Songbeamer.
In Windows 7 this happens via the command "Connect to a projector in the start menu, now this window opens and you simply select" Extensions ".
Now you can simply start your presentation with Power Point or http://www.songbeamer.de/ and nobody will see how you start it. Images and videos must be clicked with the mouse and pushed over the right edge of the screen onto the canvas.
Shown here with a monitor instead of a projector.
Similar to XP, luckily I didn't work with Windows Vista, so unfortunately I don't know.
You can also email me if you have any questions.
- What does an arrow mean on Facebook
- How to fold urbini omni stroller review
- What is your erector spinae load
- What does cbr stand for in construction
- Wherever murcielagos de guamuchil fruta
- Wychowawca Kolonijny Praca 2013 Warszawa Poland
- What is http 408 http 409
- Loose ends so where are you flac
- Support group for amputees throughout life
- How to make a love potion with pictures
- Delonghi en97w nespresso essenza how to use
- Image Lana Wachowski before and after
- What is a cbc fasting blood test
- How much is Princess Diana worth postage stamps
- My ear hurts when I swallow cold drinks
- When does the second season of Doomsday Castle begin
- Terraria, how to find glowing fungal biomes
- Ford Fiesta shudders when my cars brake
- How to edit XML files with Powershell
- Which episode kiss Rory and Logan
- Scarification of how deep to cut to die
- How to cut aluminum sheet DIY network
- What is cmos in photography
- What is my face shape upload picture