What animation software does Swoozie use
Adande Thorne (born: July 10, 1980 (1980-07-10) [age 40]), better known online assWooZie, is a Trinidadian-American actor, scriptwriter, producer, director, animator, YouTube personality & gamer. He joined YouTube in 2006, focusing the majority of his channel to his travels as a television personality and gamer. His content later evolved to giving advice and has pioneered YouTube animated storytelling. He stated in a video that he started his YouTube channel in order to direct people who were curious about his recent endeavors. His content still continues that pattern through his own style of animation, focusing on his endeavors to enter the film industry and the adventures that have occurred.
Adande was born in a town called Diego Martin located in Trinidad and Tobago, which is where he lived for all of his infantile years, until moving to Orlando, Florida. As mentioned in countless of his videos, he worked at Disney World, as well as the Hard Rock Hotel, much of which is detailed in his content. Thorne describes that "a game fell into his lap called Dead or Alive" which he found was one of his strong points, often going online to go on lengthy win-streaks before garnering single loss. He began to receive attention through word-of-mouth and became discussed in-game media. He then ceased gameplay when the game mechanics of his character radically shifted where he lost his combative style until receiving a call from a representative from DirecTV who invited Thorne to a competition in San Francisco, California after hearing about him.
After coming in third, he began to post more of his personal adventures on YouTube and began to attract a fanbase. By this time, DirecTV announced the launch of a Gaming Competition Show, in which Adande participated in. In the championships, after a brutal back and forth with the DOA champion 'Master', sWooZie came in first place, skyrocketing his reputation in the gaming community, he was drafted to the Los Angeles Team to continue competing. Although he lost in the proceeding season, he auditioned for another competition called WCG Ultimate Gamer, a reality TV show surrounding competitive gaming, he placed 4th in the competition.
Many sources claim that Adande was born in 1980, but in his Draw My Life video, he mentions about how he played DOA. Then he mentions how DOA 4 came out, along with how he was beating everyone in DOA 3.
Also, later in the Draw My Life, he mentions how he graduated High School. He didn't start playing DOA 3 when it first came out in 2001, but it is likely that he started playing in 2004, as that was the year before DOA 4 came out, and he was 15/16 when he got a job at Hard Rock Hotel.
- 100,000 subscribers: June 4, 2011
- 500,000 subscribers: October 12, 2012
- 1 million subscribers: March 25, 2013
- 2 million subscribers: March 9, 2014
- 3 million subscribers: June 25, 2015
- 4 million subscribers: March 23, 2016
- 5 million subscribers: July 13, 2017
- 6 million subscribers: July 11, 2018
- 7 million subscribers: April 27, 2020
- "You already k-now!"
- "The Testosterone / tension in the air was so thick, you could cut it, wit a k-neef-e."
- "This girl sexier than a mug!"
- “Oh yeah(said ye)
- Kamina status for WhatsApp in English
- How to make a glue stick mop
- How to get skull cap Ragnarok Philippines
- What is Raider Equipment and Curl Activator
- How conformers and regulators achieve homeostasis
- Wilhelmus van nassouwe folk song wikihow
- Dhansingh Chowdhary review online
- What was my fault boy pictures
- Latarjet libro de anatomia descargar whatsapp
- Massena topix who is rntc
- What are Tolerable Bonds
- When are desert rose capsules ready
- How to attract piscarian
- Vlcc fruit face kit, how to use
- What does monochromatic mean in chemistry
- Wholesale red or dead sunglasses
- Where is all ginsberg buried
- What are non-specialized cells in plants
- What is a bomb game esl online
- What is a Jackson spine table
- Hyperion eyepiece 17mm is like many inches
- What does 14kt kmtz
- How to get 100% huniepop kyu
- Famous person who has been exposed to the Discrimination Act