SAP Emma, вЂ ‹вЂ‹ how to create a case
Questions and answers about the SAP MM interview
Below is a list of possible common SAP interview questions and their answers. Don't hesitate to check a real working SAP system to see how these answers are actually being used before conducting an interview.
1 - disposition procedures available in consumption-based planning
Various planning methods, material requirements planning, are used in requirements planning:
- Order point procedure (VM),
- Forecast-based planning (VV),
- Time-tiered material planning (PD).
They are listed in the material creation transaction MM01 on the Dispo 1 tab page.
2 - How are planned orders created?
Planned orders are created according to an internal procurement proposal created by the system.
The dispatcher may create a planned order during supplier procurement or directly create a purchase requisition.
After a plan has been converted into a purchase requisition, it is forwarded to the purchasing department, where an order may follow.
Planned orders can be converted into purchase requisitions with the transaction code MD14.
3 - What are the organizational levels of the company structure
The organizational level of SAP starts at the customer level. This is followed by the company code, a unit that has its own bookkeeping, financial balance, profit and loss.
According to this, a company can have several plants, the operating units of a company. It can represent a head office, a plant, a sales office or any other internal company organization.
A purchasing organization, which is divided into purchasing groups, is the following organizational unit of a company structure.
4 - How do I organize purchasing organizations?
A purchasing organization can belong to a company and not to a plant. As a rule, the purchases for several plants are managed at the same time, which is known as central purchasing.
It is also possible to have one purchasing organization per plant. In this case, this would be referred to as central purchasing.
5 - Define special stocks
A special stock is recorded in the accounts but is not owned by the company.
The shipment is, for example, a special stock.
6 - How to transfer materials to another plant
It is possible to transfer materials without a stock transport order. However, this should not be done, as documents such as goods receipt, order history or stock transfer order will be lost.
7 - Difference between purchase order and purchase requisition
A purchase requisition is an internal document that informs the purchasing department about the request to procure a material.
An order is a binding document that is sent to an external supplier to deliver some goods against payment.
8 - What is a request?
A request is a request for a quote. This document will be sent to multiple vendors who may be able to fulfill a purchase requisition.
The SAP system can then select the best supplier based on its answers.
9 - What is an approval procedure
The approval process approves some documents, e.g. B. purchase requisitions or purchase orders, based on defined, configured criteria.
If different departments are responsible for different material groups, different actions are defined in the release procedure.
10 - How to do a goods issue
With the transaction MIGO it is possible to issue a goods issue.
The movement type is important information for goods issue.
They can be created directly from an existing order or all items can be created manually.
11 - How to Return Items to a Supplier
After you've posted the goods receipt for a specific purchase order, you can mark some items as marked for return to the vendor.
The movement type for a return to the vendor is 161.
12 - What are the Master Data Key Components
The main components of the material master data are as follows:
- Material info records that can be accessed in transaction ME11
- Source lists that can be accessed in transaction ME01,
- Quotations available in transaction MEQ1
- Vendors accessible in transaction MK01,
- Supplier evaluation, available in transaction ME61,
- Condition type, available in transaction MEKA.
13 - What is a supplier assessment
The supplier rating transaction ME61 is used to select the correct source of supply, using ratings by supplier.
The ratings range from 1 to 100 and depend on many criteria.
14 - What is the material master data table
The main tables of the material master data are MARA (general data) and MARC (plant data).
Many other tables are used but are secondary, e.g. B. MBEW, MARD and more.
15 - How to find the logical value for the warehouse item
You can find this information in transaction MC49, Key Figure: Average Value Stock.
16- How to Perform an Invoice Review
If an invoice refers to an existing receipt, e.g. B. an order, the system receives all data related to the invoice, such as B. Supplier, material, quantity as well as all item lines and details of the order.
This invoice posting takes place in transaction MIRO.
S / 4HANA SAP Materials Management Introduction to video training
- How to use the Kadio Scientific Calculator
- Podlesie machowskie tirowki w
- How to Write Hindi Letters in Laptop
- How to draw double letter crossword puzzle
- How to clean magic cards outlined in white
- Tapworks whole house water filtration system
- Mattie Breaux Biography How big is she
- Shanice when I close my eyes zippyshare
- What is a rasclats
- What does grossly normal liver mean?
- WhatsApp standard photo viewer
- How to Play Bingo Lotto Series
- What is Marcos Roma Crust
- Girl group xscape where are you now
- Bull Clock Magnets The Way They Work
- Vertica database SQL syntax where
- What is Felvin 20 used for?
- Openldap ssl how to get centos cluster
- Best friends group pictures for WhatsApp
- How to Cook Halayang Sampalok Recipe
- Who is nicondra norwood married to
- Yasuo vs riven, who wins big
- What does page 13
- What is the Indian rain dance