How to install greasemonkey scripts in the opera
Introducing the Greasemonkey add-on for Firefox
I have written about a lot of interesting Greasemonkey scripts lately. Even though the Greasemonkey add-on has been installed 17.5 million times, many users still don't know what it is, how to use it, or why to use it. In this post, I'll do my best to explain what this add-on is about.
What is Greasemonkey?
Just like there are hundreds of add-ons for Firefox, one of them is called Greasemonkey. What does this add-on do? Wikipedia excellently explained this,
This add-on allows users to install scripts that make on-the-fly changes to most HTML-based web pages. Because Greasemonkey scripts are persistent, changes made to the web pages are applied each time the page is opened, so they are permanent for the user who runs the script. With Greasemonkey, you can add new functionality to websites (e.g. embed price comparisons on Amazon.com websites), fix rendering errors, combine data from multiple websites, and serve a variety of other purposes.
Why use it
This is one of the most important questions people ask me. Suppose you are listening to a song on YouTube and cannot understand the lyrics properly. Now if you want to search for the lyrics, you have to search for them on google. Wait, there is an easier method. YouTube Lyrics is a Greasemonkey script that adds a widget to the right sidebar that allows you to view the lyrics of the song currently playing.
Greasemonkey scripts generally make the websites look the way you want them, in other words, you can change the look of the website right away. So if you want to change the webpage to make it more user-friendly or add more functionality to the website, give this add-on a try.
How to use it
That's a good question. Just like you use any other add-on for Firefox, it is no different. Greasemonkey is basically a platform that allows you to install various scripts. Once the Greasemonkey add-on is installed, just head over to UserScripts, which is where you can find all kinds of useful scripts. To install a script, click the Install button first, then click Install again when a pop-up window appears and you are done. To manage, disable, or uninstall your scripts, go to Tools> Greasemonkey> Manage User Scripts. Enjoy!
- Netscaler Exchange 2010 Outlook everywhere prompt
- Celebrities who use high performance eyewear
- Nemanja pejcinovic who met whom
- How did Martha Locke Cammack die
- In Belgium what is a representation allowance
- What she knew, lifelong movie trailer
- Tirthsthano ke naam WhatsApp Puzzle Marathi
- How many liquor bottles are allowed at home
- What is ami to make bhalobashi baby
- What does the valuation mean in English
- Hidrolika saluran terbuka ven te chow pdf
- What does Hanate Wakuso Shiseo Tadashite mean
- How to contextualize a quote
- Zebra line black rust polish how to
- Tara chakra in astrology, what rules
- Who Owns Planet Popcorn
- How to make cream mortar mix
- Elsewhere Kentucky coordinates the area
- My belly button hurts when I bend
- How to create a group box in HTML
- What do bumper stickers with 13.1 meanings
- A direction that is the leader
- 24 Ghanta messages WhatsApp number
- Next whole number matlab simulink