How to implement the progress bar in qt
Graphical progress indicator in Articulate Storyline 360 (a video)
Two ways to add a progress bar to Articulate Storyline 360
We at partekk are enthusiastic about the new function with which you can insert slide numbers in the menu. We briefly introduced this function in the last blog article. The system variables that are packaged in the new function are particularly exciting for us.
The progress bar should graphically show the user where he is in the scene or in the storyline course.
We have developed two variants: a very simple one using a slider and a slightly more complex one using a graphic object and states.
The highlight is the possibility of free expansion of the scenes. Slides can be added or deleted at any time, but the progress bar always takes the current number of slides into account.
In this video we have explained the implementation in detail:
You can download the template with the integration for free use here.
- Tax refund form when leaving Ukraine
- Deep Fryers Cave Kiama Blowhole
- Replace device ID iphone what is it
- J America Wholesale Blanks Haendler Texas
- What is the name of the Chinar Tree in English
- Leopold Socha when he was little
- Battlefield 3 Bug Campaign How To Fix
- How to Prune Ninebark Amber Jubilee
- Epicor Training How to Create Baq
- Pulchowk Campus Exam Division worksheets
- What is a Ri remote control
- Wolfgang stachowitz bochum hbf
- How to label USB sticks
- Cultist slangs in Nigeria, how can slum
- Fart machine 2 wholesale
- Bohin needles wholesale supplies
- What is Authentic Bulgarian Miak
- How to Smooth African Hair Tutorials
- Silk printed scarves wholesale
- Explain how alluvial pools and deltas form
- Definitions of whole dressed fish
- Howe School of Excellence Elementary School
- Who is Ryan Friedlinghaus's wife
- What does dhl