Limacon how to graph
How to graph blood test results
Blood test results are usually graphed, using a graphical representation of the data to help you see how your results compare to a normal test. You can also use the chart to predict future trends in your test levels. Line charts compare two variables (pieces of data) and can be used to perform a variety of blood tests, including complete blood counts, vitamin levels, and glucose tolerance tests, graphically to represent.
Draw a 10 inch horizontal line with your ruler. Make tick marks every inch. Label this line "Time". Blood tests are sometimes done every 30 minutes or an hour. Sometimes they can be used to track trends over weeks or months. Choose a label that best fits your test. For example, if you are graphing a 5-hour glucose tolerance test, label the graph "Time (Minutes)" or "Time (Hours)".
Label the tick marks on the horizontal axis (the line you just drew). For example, if you wrote "Time (Hours)", you would mark the tick marks in an hour (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) or 30 minutes (0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2, 5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5) intervals.
Draw a vertical axis. In the far left corner, draw a straight line an inch from the top of the page. Label this line with your measured variable. For example, if a glucose tolerance test measures blood sugar (mM), that line would label "Blood Glucose (mM)".
Place marks every inch on the vertical line. Label with the appropriate measurement. For example, glucose levels can be measured in 4mM increments, so label the tick marks 4, 8, 12, 16, 20. The values should start at the bottom and increase as they go up.
Plot your data. Take the first data set and make a point on your graph where the two lines intersect. For example, if the first reading is 5 mM at 0 minutes, draw a line from 0 up and a 5mM line straight up. Make a point on the diagram where the two lines intersect. Drawing actual lines is optional: your diagram will look better if you draw imaginary lines with your finger.
Repeat step five for all data points.
Connect all data points with a single line from the left (on the vertical axis) to the last data point on the right.
Share with your friends
- What is a stickado instrument
- What is appcast url
- How to get Diancie Vulkan and Hoopa
- How to solve trapezoids and dragons
- What is Country Khatian number of delegates
- Morganville Vampires, how old is Myrnin Morganville
- Status for WhatsApp sad mood Tumblr
- 15 month old legs stiff when walking
- Cariad lloyd how old is donald
- What are eoap's terms of payment
- What is cpt code g0344
- Howard Heck Dinkins Giuliani Debate Live
- How to refill asetek liquid cooling
- Car leaks coolant when air conditioning is on
- Use of Seculine Prodisk ii
- 2007 gmc t7500 ac how much freon
- How to draw starry sky anime
- How to find vif in excel
- Big Hero 6 who stole Hiro's bots
- What is planned parenting purpose statement
- 1997 Jaguar xk8 gear oil what type
- Crema Agorazein 2008 Descargar WhatsApp
- When did James Ezeilo die?
- How to play Nick Racer 3d