What is ultra-serous g
Actors / Actresses
- "We need to shut it down and destroy the host."
"You can't do that! It's thousands of years old, pre-dating the pyramids! We haven't even scratched the surface of the benefits."
- ―Phil Coulson and Goodman[src]
The G.H. or Guest host was a Kree whose corpse was used by Project T.A.H.I.T.I. to synthesize drugs for the purpose of bringing people back to life.
- "Whatever's in our blood, it was driving us to go to that city, like homing pigeons. Only we couldn't figure out what home was, so it was just driving us mad. Once I had all the pieces ... Now we just need to figure out why this alien was so hell bent on getting there. "
- ―Phil Coulson to Skye[src]
Over 5,000 years ago, a rogue faction of Kree came to Earth, as part of a project to genetically alter humans to create physically enhanced soldiers to fight their many wars. While they employed the same process on many worlds, their experiments only had great success with human subjects.
However, following discovery by the Kree Empire and an insurrection by one of their own creations, the Kree were forced to abandon the project.
This Kree was found by HYDRA and taken to a stronghold amongst various other objects of Kree origin, including the Diviner. In 1945, HYDRA was defeated and the corpse was confiscated by the Strategic Scientific Reserve. It remained in their custody until the formation of S.H.I.E.L.D., when it fell into their possession.
The bodily fluids of the Kree, named the Guest Host were later found to have highly potent regenerative capabilities, and, under the orders of Nick Fury, the corpse was relocated to the Guest House, a former World War II bunker. Its bodily fluids were harvested and used to create formulas like the GH.325, as part of Project T.A.H.I.T.I., with the prime intention being to ensure the continued survival of the Avengers in case any member of the team were to perish.
Phil Coulson was charged with heading the operation, but after the formulas that were harvested from the G.H.'s body proved to be dangerous to the participants, the project was shut down. It was almost immediately reinstated after Coulson was killed by Loki, and Fury had Coulson undergo a procedure that saw the GH.325 resurrecting him. However, Coulson's memory was erased to ensure he would not remember the traumatic procedure, and as a result forgot completely about his involvement with Project T.A.H.I.T.I ..
Coulson later rediscovered the Guest House while attempting to use the GH.325 to revive Skye. Inside, he found the G.H. Corpse being preserved in a stasis pod, and was left clearly disturbed by the discovery. The specimen was apparently destroyed when the bunker was blown up by the auto-destruction activated while Coulson's team infiltrated the Guest House to retrieve the GH.325 and use it to save Skye.
- Kree Physiology: As a Kree, G.H. had the following superhuman abilities:
- Regenerative Healing Factor: G.H.'s healing factor was so potent that S.H.I.E.L.D. were able to use his body to heal and resurrect their agents thousands of years after his death.
In chronological order:
- Rebuilding when your relationship ends
- Where is Conrad Black today
- No matter who white pages phone number free
- How is married life letter
- Who was the detective in gone girl
- Where is Blackstreet now
- Rumors Chloe Howl Ulub
- How to remove staple wire
- Howard Klein Citrine Cooperman Wealth
- Forvalteransvaret bible what language
- Dubai Tester Perfumes Wholesale
- How to open toshiba dwc130
- How to activate assistive touch iphone 3gs
- Which means no less often
- Divya iyer irs where is my refund
- How does Chipotle Southwest Sauce taste?
- Zollie stevenson howard university
- Belajar metakinesis like god
- Anti-siphon hose holder leaks at the hose
- How to earn robux and tix
- How to clean the Starbuzz hose
- Whouffle Fanfiction Tumblr Themes
- How to solve trapezoids and dragons
- How painful is a colonoscopy without sedation