How to cook dried black mushroom
This is how you dry your mushrooms properly
Mushrooms look stronger when dried properly. With MushMagic you will find out how to successfully dry your mushrooms to maintain their potency and how you can then store them carefree.
DRY MUSHROOMS PROPERLY
You've made the effort to grow a good batch of magic mushrooms, and now it's time to dry them off. Dried mushrooms are more potent than fresh ones, which is why some users prefer them.
Mushrooms are also more versatile when dried. They can be ground and used in different ways - for example, you can fill them into capsules or fortify them with alcohol to make liquors or crystals. Well-dried mushrooms also have an unlimited lifespan, especially if they are frozen. So you can get the best out of your mushrooms with proper drying.
Proper drying means that more alkaloids are retained, which in turn makes the mushrooms more potent. Air drying is just the first step in helping your mushrooms to reach their crispy, crunchy perfection. Air drying only works up to a certain point, as the relative humidity determines how dry your mushrooms can get. There are more steps involved in getting them to be crispy and almost as hard as stone, so that the stems break instead of bending. As a general rule, don't use ovens or hot air dryers for drying: too much heat will damage the chemical ingredients, and this will result in less potent fungi.
FIRST STEP - HARVEST AT THE RIGHT TIME
If you harvest your magic mushrooms at the right time, you guarantee a high potency. The ideal time is shortly before or shortly after the vela of the mushrooms begin to tear apart. At this point, the mushrooms shimmer in a subtle color and have a cone-like shape. The lamellae are still light because spore formation has not yet started.
Do not pull the mushrooms out by the root ball, as this can damage the substrate, which is a possible entry point for contamination. A healthy substrate cake is critical to getting multiple harvests. You should use sharp scissors or a sharp knife and disinfect them in a flame or with alcohol beforehand. Then you can carefully cut off the stems on the tuber.
Mushrooms are 95% water and begin to dry out very quickly. There are two options right after harvesting: place them on a clean plate and cover them with a black cloth. You place the plate on the windowsill in the sun. Alternatively, you can place them on a clean plate in front of a fan that is running on low. Over the course of a few hours, the mushrooms will wither, shrivel, and become tough, rubbery. Now is the time to dry them completely.
IF YOU HAVE A SEPARATE REFRIGERATOR
The ideal method is to dry the mushrooms in a frost-free (dehumidified) refrigerator. The humidity is practically zero percent, and the mushrooms can dry slowly and evenly. However, this method is very time-consuming and not everyone has a separate and frost-free refrigerator at home.
Another preferred method, which is easier to perform, is the use of desiccants, such as silica gel. Desiccants are readily available from specialist stores that sell substances for laboratory and industrial use. These can be reused and are therefore also cost-effective over time. Not only are desiccants great for drying mushrooms, they can also be used for general storage to reduce moisture and keep mold off the shelf. If you are a fan of psilocybin and dry mushrooms regularly, desiccants are a wise investment.
MAKE YOUR OWN DRYING AGENT
You need a few things that you are likely to find in your household.
- Baking sheet
- Epsom salt
- closable moisture-proof containers, preferably made of glass
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C.
- Spread the Epsom salt evenly on the baking sheet.
- Put the tray in the oven for at least two hours.
- Make sure you take safety precautions as this is all pretty hot! Take the baking sheet out of the oven. Act quickly while the tray is still hot, as the salt will absorb moisture from the environment as soon as it cools. You will also notice that the salt has solidified into a plate.
- Use the hammer and crush the plate into powder.
- Put the salt in the container and seal it tightly.
HOW TO USE THE DRYING AGENTS FOR DRYING
Overall, you have to go pretty quickly now so that the desiccant doesn't absorb the moisture from the environment. If you use Epsom salt or silica gel, the procedure is the same.
You need the following:
- Desiccant of your choice
- Paper towel
- Large plastic container of your choice
- Metal drying grate (It really only depends on the mushrooms being able to be placed on it and the air circulating. The grille should also be easy to bend by hand. Metal mosquito screens or fine-mesh cake grids also work.)
- If you are using a simple grille, bend the edges down so that the grille is raised and the mushrooms don't touch the desiccant and paper layer underneath. Wire racks conveniently have their own little feet.
- Spread the desiccant evenly on the bottom of the plastic container, at least 3 centimeters high.
- Cover the desiccant with a layer of paper towel.
- Place the grid of your choice (including the mushrooms) over the paper towel and desiccant layer.
- Put the lid on the container and make sure that it is actually airtight
- Practice patience for a few days.
- The drying process is complete when the mushroom caps are "cracked dry" and the stems simply break when you try to bend them.
Desiccants are definitely reusable. To do this, you have to dry the desiccant again in the oven, as already described, and then store it in an airtight container until you need it again.
Now that your mushrooms are dry, it's time to store them. There is no single method of salvation for this. The main idea, however, is to store the mushrooms in a cool and moisture-proof place. As with most vegetable materials, moisture can cause rot, and you don't want rot.
- Storing your mushrooms in pre-measured quantities is a good idea. That way, you don't have to open a bag or jar every time, which can get unwanted moisture or contaminants into your mushrooms.
- Fill measured and dosed quantities into smaller bags, which you then pack together in a larger bag and store in the freezer.
- Use alcohol to make psilocybin extract to make crystals or liquor. That way, you don't have to worry about organic matter as crystals and liquors literally last forever.
Chocolate fortified with mushrooms is a great way to hide your stash in the open - as long as you keep it safe from children. It is easy to make and the results are delicious. You can adjust the proportion of powdered mushrooms and chocolate according to your preferences. A standard ice cube tray has space for 15g of chocolate per cube. A large chocolate bar weighs around 200g. You can easily fill an entire ice cube tray with it. Let's say around 2 pieces for a 5g mushroom trip. That's 35g of mushrooms per chocolate bar.
What you need:
- ground mushrooms
- cooking pot
- Metal or ceramic bowl that is larger than the pot (the bowl will sit on top of the saucepan in a steam room)
- Oven gloves or tea towel
- An ice cube mold or silicone mold
- Fill the pot with water, but not so far that the water touches the bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Crumble the chocolate and place it in the saucepan where you let it melt - you don't have to stir it.
- Turn off the stove and remove the bowl from the pot. Use oven gloves or a tea towel for this, as the bowl can be quite hot.
- Use the spatula to add the ground mushrooms.
- Fill the mold of your choice with the chocolate mix.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator until the chocolate is firm.
- Store the chocolate in the freezer.
The cocoa is slightly acidic, which affects the rise on the trip. The trip comes faster, but lasts less long.
For the home mushroom grower, drying the mushrooms is an art that needs to be perfected. By learning to master drying and long-term storage, you can ensure that the keys to the gates of perception are available and ready to use at all times.
- Swiece zapachowe wizaz opinionie
- What does Fan Gwei
- Wholesale game consoles ukm
- Aromatic compounds 4n 2 what is norovirus
- What does a wedge math symbol mean?
- How to cook moose neck roast
- Sheep in different Indian languages like many
- What iron ore looks like in terrariums
- How does the broadband repeater work abroad
- Marak grah in astrology what does mc
- What is commis 1 2 3
- Convicted criminal origin descargar whatsapp
- What origin is El Moussa name origin
- Whatsapp hide online status apkhere
- Saving iptables rules dd-wrt vlan howto
- What is Tori Karaage
- Redistribution in Rhie-Chow interpolation
- How to register philhealth eprs online
- Troubleshooting Samsung S20A300B display
- Rival Snow Cone Maker How To Clean
- Who wrote opelousas sostan chords
- Zachowuje sie jak dziwka robi
- Who played General Lansdale on CSI Miami
- Dariusz wojciechowski kielce pogoda