Erika sifrit how she looks today
[Advertising links] When I see Erika or even heather, I always have to think of autumn. Erika is my favorite autumn plant and not just because it comes in my favorite color. 🙂 You can do a lot with her. Last year I made lanterns and a small wreath out of Erika myself and this year I want to show you how you can quickly and easily tie a heart-shaped wreath yourself.
The nice thing about Erika is that it doesn't lose its color even when dried and it still looks great. I still have my lanterns from last year and will build them up again this year. Which is your favorite plant in autumn? Write it to me in the comments. I'm curious!Before I forget, this post is also available as a video on my YouTube channel. I would be very happy if you would follow me there and give a thumbs up!
If you don't want to miss any more DIY or recipes, I would be very happy if you would follow me on Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook. You can also register for my free newsletter. Then you will receive an email once a week with my latest contributions! But now to the instructions!
* The links marked with an asterisk are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by step instructions:
- The instructions are really not difficult. All you need is some wire and Erika. First take your broad wire and shape it into a heart. Optionally, you can also buy a ready-made wire heart!
- Cut a few flowers from your Erika. Then place a flower on the wire at the lower end of the heart and wrap it 2-3 times with the fine binding wire.
- Place the next flower a little offset over the previously bound flower and tie it with the wire as well.
- You do this until you have reached the top in the middle.
- Then start again at the lower end and tie back up to the middle. I think that this is how the flowers are distributed in the most beautiful way.
I like quick and easy DIYs and that includes this autumn wreath from Erika. What you can do with a few flowers and some wire. I am always enthusiastic about the small, quick Do It Yourself ideas. 🙂After autumn I will stow this wreath for the next year. Because as written above, it also looks great when it is dry.
I wish you a lot of fun doing it yourself and get through the cozy autumn safely!
You are reading: DIY - tie a heart-shaped wreath of heather / heather - sweet autumn decorations
Fall home ideas
- Bazylewicz marek wschowa polska
- As90 brave heart 155mm sp howitzer
- What is a semi-structured questionnaire
- Come intercettare messaggi whatsapp dal pca
- The whole ten meters part 1
- What does a winning reading plus answers do
- Lasting impressions quilts wholesale
- How to host party in Ragnarok privately
- How to clean old cookie jars
- Audios graciosos para pasar por whatsapp ipad
- What is the cut of the skull
- What separates the Dominican Republic and Haitians
- War melee build uvhm how to reset
- How to read aviation wind chart
- Everyone knows we don't have rare files
- How to use goat teat dilators
- How to determine the reflectivity of an asteroid
- Howard learns about Perth little creatures
- What does Aiden mean in Hindi
- What is Soft Cod Roe
- What is ela1 authorization
- What is a comichon
- How is melanterite shaped forms
- Like rice planters workshop