Which is so funny ielts answer
what is the answer of "nice to meet you"?
Hello! Today, we're going to talk about "nice to meet you", and how you should respond when someone says that to you. Typically, this is said in your first meeting with someone. You want to make a good impression - it's your first impression, after all. So, when someone says "nice to meet you", if you're never met them before, if you remember nothing else, just simply say, "nice to meet you too. "
You can vary it, you could say "The pleasure is all mine", that's a popular phrase. Once you get more familiar with English, you can get creative, you can say things like "Oh, I've heard so much about you, I've wanted to meet you for a long time." So, once you get higher mastery you can come up with lots of different options. But in the beginning, "Nice to meet you too" is perfectly acceptable.
I hope today was helpful for you! If you'd like to book a lesson with me, please do so.
- What happened to the leading family now
- Hire clone Ricardo Villalobos everywhere you go
- Why did Sophie destroy the howling castle
- What is edible gold glitter made of
- Door opens where ghosts look
- 1 mug of beer how many liters
- Where were Marjorie Bridges born
- Stellar kart a whole new world zip
- Triazepan for what it is for
- Lista indicado iconos whatsapp
- Lab Chow Mix puppies for sale in Missouri
- How to plan the inurnment ceremony
- What legal structure is Woolworths still open
- How to reformat toshiba nb 305
- What happened to Shirley from the belly of Stuffer31
- Who owns the Dromborg Castle
- Vintage clothing wholesale Malaysia
- When was your husband Bachata Romeo
- How to Deactivate Your War Commander Account
- Alain resnais how to pronounce
- Who killed Osan Garcia
- How to pronounce jacob riis
- Kiwa Japan jewelry wholesale
- What is the Kiki magazine