Juicing Yu Choy How To Cook
For us there is no right or wrong in preparing food. Everything is a matter of taste. The ingredients should simply go together so that you can recognize them and taste them.
This is our typical Asian pan the way we always prepare it. And it tastes delicious!
We always buy the Chinese vegetable Yu Choy in our Asia shop around the corner.
- 3-4 pieces of chicken thighs
- 10gMu-Err mushrooms are available in the Asia shop
- 1BundYu Choy (Chinese leafy vegetables) is available in the Asia shop
- 2 medium-sized carrots
- 1-2 onion
- 250g of tofu is available in the Asia shop
- Bean sprouts are available in the Asia shop
- 2 teaspoons garlic / ginger paste
- 1TLBlack Bean Garlic Sauce is available in the Asia shop
- Rice wine for cooking is available in the Asia shop
- Corriander leaves
Remove the bone from the chicken and cut into pieces. Marinate with salt, pepper, paprika and a little oil.
Soak the Mu-Err mushrooms in hot water. When it is soft enough (approx. 15-20min), cut into strips.
With Yu Choy (Chinese: leafy vegetables), stems are cut into approx. 4 cm pieces and the leaves are roughly cut.
Cut the carrots into large sticks.
Roughly dice the onion.
Cut the tofu into large sticks.
Grind the garlic and ginger in a mortar or chopper to a paste.
(We always make this paste in advance.)
Wash bean sprouts.
Do not chop the corriander too finely.
First fry the carrots, then the onions separately in a little oil. (Should stay crispy.) Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. The onion can still have some of the rice wine to cook with.
Fry the tofu in oil. Salt, pepper.
Fry the stalks of the Yu Choy briefly, then add the leaves, salt and pepper.
Briefly toss the bean sprouts in the wok. Salt and pepper.
Brown the garlic / ginger paste in oil a little. Add the marinated chicken. Fry, then add Black Bean Garlic Sauce and sliced Mu-Err mushrooms and simmer briefly with the lid on.
Add some rice wine to the boil.
Then add the pre-fried carrots, tofu, onion, yu choy, bean sprouts and mix well. Season to taste and sprinkle with chopped corriander.
We eat our Asian pan with Basmati rice.
Good luck and a good start to the week
Maggi and family
- Here there and everywhere phoebe wedding
- Doctor the monster blob
- What is polyimide 1
- How to be a movie star mansion
- Malayalam actor WhatsApp numbers
- Dom Kennedy, when I get the ringtone
- What is an exclusion movement
- What does afjc 10k
- BBC Victorian Baecker were filmed upside down
- People who drink Powerade when they are sick
- How to make a tar chasni
- What is God in the Ijaw language
- Pythonanywhere django admin inline
- How to pronounce Abana and Pharpar rivers
- Sara Howey in Huelle und Fuelle Pictures
- Jedi Academy, how to throw lightsaber paint
- How to install window lines
- Stoute Meisies WhatsApp for free
- SQL everywhere 16 TCP port
- Apartment near Howrah AC Market
- What is mffl strong meaning
- What causes pixelation on Sky TV
- How to dox someone on Minecraft
- What does SLV 10K