Asus Zenfone 2 WhatsApp group
Update Asus ZenFone 2 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Official CM 13
A good news for the Asus ZenFone 2 Laser users. The CyanogenMod 13 ROM is now available officially for the Asus device. As it comes officially, the ROM is expected to be stable and updated with the latest CM 13 source code which is the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Although there is a planned Marshmallow update coming to the device, the manufacturer has not made it clear as to when the update will really show up.
The ROM is compatible with Asus Zenfone Laser ZE551KL, Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL, Asus Zenfone Zoom ZX551KL. the only bug with the first build is that speakers don’t work on the ZE601KL model. With further development, it should be fixed. So for users who have TWRP installed on their device, can flash this ROM and get your ZenFone 2 Laser to Android 6.0.1 in no time. Hit the download section below and follow the instructions for a success rate. Also, take a look at the various Android devices receiving the CyanogenMod 13 port, either officially- click here or unofficially- click here or the Asus Zenfone 2.
Download Asus ZenFone 2 Marshmallow
Here are some of the Marshmallow and popular custom ROM builds for your device:
Official CyanogenMod 13 for Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (CM 13 ROM)
→ Download | File: cm-13.0-20160309-NIGHTLY-Z00T.zip (478.75 MB)
Marshmallow Compatible Google Apps:
→ Open Google Apps → Link | File: open_gapps-arm-6.0-stock.zip
→ Dynamic Gapps → Link | File: BaNkS-Dynamic-GApps-6.x.x-11-21-2015.zip
Flash SuperUser for Root Access
→ SuperSU v2.67 + → Link | File: BETA-SuperSU-v2.68.zip
Warning: Once you root or install a custom ROM, your warranty may be void. We at AndroidSage won't be liable for any damage to your Android device. We won’t be held responsible if you brick your device. Reader’s discretion is advised.
1. Verify your device before you proceed. The listed ROMS are compatible with Asus Zenfone Laser ZE551KL, Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL, Asus Zenfone Zoom ZX551KL only.
2. Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device. Latest build from TWRP is highly recommended. Get the TWRP from this link.
3. Make sure you have the latest device drivers setup on your PC in order to transfer the files to your device’s internal storage. Get it from the official page of your device manufacturer.
4. Fully charge your device as the process make take a while.
How to Asus ZenFone 2 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow With CM 13
Step 1: Download theROME of your choice from above. Also, download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow compatible Google Apps from the above download section. If you are looking for root after installation, download the SuperSU package from the list.
Step 2: transfer all the necessary files to you device’s internal storage or SDcard. Place the files where you can easily locate it.
Step 3:Now boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, turn off your device completely and then press and hold the power button and volume down key for a few seconds. Once you see the TWRP logo, that means you have successfully booted into the recovery. Alternatively, if you have rooted device, then use Android apps like the Quick boot or Boot Smart.
Step 4:Once into TWRP, take a Nandroid backup. To do so, tap Backup option and select all the partitions including the system, data, boot, recovery, EFS and cache (optional).
Step 5:Now wipe the current system. To do so, return to home screen and tap the Wipe option in TWRP. Tap Advanced wipe and select partitions like system, boot, data, cache, Dalvik cache. Do not, in any case, select internal storage, unless you know what you are doing.
Step 6:Now return to the home screen again and tap Install option. Navigate to the ROM file from your internal storage and select it.
Step 7:Now swipe right on the confirmation action button below to install the ROM.
Step 8: Once installed, go back and select the compatible Google apps zip file from the location in your internal storage.
Step 9:Once selected, swipe right on the confirmation action button below to flash them.
Step 10:Once installation completes, you can wipe the Dalvik cache or simply choosereboot to system option.
Step 11:Once you reboot, you should see the new boot logo. This means that the ROM has been installed successfully. First boot may take a while. If the ROM doesn't boot or you come across boot loop, a factory reset from the recovery should do the trick. If that fails, you can restore your previous ROM from the TWRP recovery. Follow and share us on social media. If you need any help, then comment down below.
If you want to root, flash SuperSU. First boot may take a while. If the ROM doesn't boot or you come across boot loops, a factory reset from the recovery should do the trick. If that fails, you can restore your previous ROM from the TWRP recovery. Follow and share us on social media. If you need any help, then comment down below. Visit source from here.
Published by Sarang
Sarang is an Android enthusiast and has been a tech blogger for various other technology websites. Android is all he talks.View all posts by Sarang
- Stomatolog szostakowski czluchow pl
- 7-hydroxymitragynine kratom extract in wholesale
- How toucans protect themselves from predators
- What corresponds to the Spanish meaning
- Tammy's Recipes Whole Wheat Bread
- What is flogoprofen gel used for?
- Islamic Bank Bangladesh Chowmuhani
- However, it means in tagalog
- What's up gold custom reports
- Pehowa to Delhi bus stop
- Riot 2825 dd-wrt vlan howto
- What is the Triceratops position pictures
- How many villages in the Abia state government
- How to clean manganese bronze putters
- What is your favorite color black vine
- How To Refill Fischer Price Aquarium
- If the dike breaks naturally, take a look online
- Toma Kaese whole foods
- Klasifikasi gizi buruk menurut who
- What do dreams about maggots mean
- How to apply Algicell dressing
- What does sliced bacon mean?
- Shazam csgo config how to do it
- What killed Mc Daddy Konia