What is UFO Snsd website
Action Against UFOs: Pentagon Watchdog Starts Probe Into US Defense’s Handling of Unexplained Sightings
The US Department of Defense (DoD) announced on May 3 that it is launching a formal evaluation into the Pentagon's actions on what the military calls Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP). The office of the DoD inspector general issued a memo a few days ago, announcing the plan and stated that it would audit how the offices of the secretary of defense, military services, combatant commands, combat support agencies, defense agencies, and the military criminal investigative organizations have responded to the late of UFO sightings.
“The objective of this evaluation is to determine the extent to which the DoD has taken actions regarding Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. We may revise the objective as the evaluation proceeds, and we will consider suggestions from management for additional or revised objectives, ”the memo states.
The memo also sought a “point of contact for the evaluation” within 5 days of the date of the memorandum. "The point of contact should be a government employee or military service member - a GS-15, pay band equivalent, or the military equivalent," read the memo.
Last year, in August, the Pentagon had created a task force to study UAP occurrences. In a release, the Pentagon had said that the task force was established to improve its understanding of the nature and origins of UAPs. “The mission of the task force is to detect, analyze and catalog UAPs that could potentially pose a threat to US national security,” stated the release.
In April this year, the Pentagon had confirmed the authenticity of leaked videos and photos showing objects described as a "sphere," "acorn," and "metallic blimp." As reported by CNN, A spokesperson said the videos and photos showing these objects were taken by US Navy personnel.
The office of inspector general acts as the official watchdog of Pentagon and provides administrative and criminal investigations and audits for operations falling under the DoD. Traditionally, the inspector general probes allegations of wrongdoing or evaluates how the Pentagon is handling sensitive or politically charged issues.
For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and tech, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- 184 pounds is how many kg
- Bongani fassie what's going around is coming
- What is growth under my tongue
- I'm going back to where I belong
- How to brew daing na pusit
- What does tributary mean
- Lighter that lights up automatically when opened
- What is a white Ladye clay ring
- Olechowski andrzej rodzina zastepcza
- How fast do birds' hearts beat
- How to set the danfoss refrigerator thermostat
- How to use bcn adipo forte reviews
- Arpico plastic articles wholesale
- Sung jun papa where are we going
- BBC Weather Asansol to Howrah
- How old is Leslie Demeuse Disney
- When do Niles and Maris divorce
- What happened to a touch of pink cosmetics
- Where to get a Pickaroon tool
- How to highlight words in PowerPoint
- Saving iptables rules dd-wrt vlan howto
- Coeficientes de manning ven te chow books
- Wholesale children's jewelry NYC Chinatown
- Dced-clgs-06 1-11 Instructions on how to play
- How to prevent tire marks on the driveway
- Plechowski adam meble kuchenne
- How do I create Airsoft IPPS targets
- What does blushing face emoji meanings
- When to finally or finally use it for free
- Ian Gillan Tony Iommi taking care of Flack
- How do ureteral stents work at Rihanna
- How to Simplify Algebraic Equations ti-nspire software
- How to change osu background without a supporter
- Kalachowki Cha Maha Ganpati Logo