Triazepan for what it is for
The term "Standard German" has two meanings:
High German as a contrast to Low German
Low German is the colloquial language (i.e. the German spoken in everyday life) in the more northern areas of the German-speaking area. High German describes what is spoken in the south. The border is the approximate line Düsseldorf-Kassel-Leipzig-Cottbus. (Google and Wikipedia know details.)
The syllable "high" comes from the geographical location. High German is spoken in higher elevations and Low German in the plains.
Standard German as a contrast to dialects
At no time, neither in the past nor in the present, was there / is there a uniform German. German has always consisted of a multitude of different dialects, and there have been many attempts over the centuries to standardize these dialects.
Standard German is the current attempt to create a uniform standard for the German language. High German is to be understood as upscale German. A synonym for this is "Standard German".
In Germany in particular (and in non-German-speaking countries), word has not yet spread that there are three different variants of standardized High German, because Switzerland, Austria and Germany have three very similar, but not exactly the same, standardizations of the German language that are also used by the local press. The differences between these three standards provide material for entire shelves of specialist literature.
- How does Ecb work in Cics
- How to Tame Mo Creatures Animals List
- How good are Goodwood Skateboards good
- How to book your appointments per
- Can you pluck belly hair when you're pregnant?
- How to build shrimp trawl boards
- How to balance headphones
- Letter to who it concerns
- Metal Charms Wholesale India
- Coin to street magic somewhere revealed electricity
- Which bug tracker is Google Firefox using
- Who is this 4chan women's gymnastics
- 300 ml of water corresponds to the number of cups
- How to Kill American Burnweed
- Honda Shadow stutters when accelerating
- Which means no less often
- How to use 3d turbo broiler
- What does lrt mean in medical terms
- How many shots 48 3000 hpa tank
- How to meet nyc club promoters
- How wps works 802 November 11th
- What is a unit-based payment
- How to delete a single header in Word
- How to swirl mustache wax