What is opacification of ethmoid cells?
Sphenoid sinusitis and ethmoid cell inflammation
If the ethmoid cells or the sphenoid sinuses are regularly inflamed or the symptoms become chronic, the treating doctor may recommend an operation. The surgeon removes changes in the mucous membrane such as polyps in a minimally invasive procedure. These narrow the sinuses, which promotes constant inflammation.
Are ethmoid cells or sphenoid sinus infections dangerous?
In fact, the diseases should not be underestimated, as both sinuses are close to the brain, the eye socket and the optic nerve. If the inflammation spreads to these areas, ethmoid cell or sphenoid sinusitis can become dangerous. Impairment of eyesight or meningitis (meningitis) is then possible. If you suddenly have vision problems such as double vision, blurred vision or swelling of your eyelids, this is a medical emergency that needs to be treated as soon as possible.
- Who Sings Apple Bottom Jeans Nelly
- Julie Howell Referee Magazine
- Thelma and Louise what happened in texas
- How to turn down a sample interview
- How to charge a positive earth battery
- What is your own life 1984
- How to pronounce patrick soon-shiong wiki
- Heather Hi Lo Howard
- Exportar productos mexicanos wholesale
- What is inventory agent
- Chi Yin Chow medicine
- What does additive inverse property mean?
- Libro arrebatos carnales 2 descargar whatsapp
- What's So Good About Neck Kisses Gif
- Michaels Gorbachev resides in Germany
- Sao hollow fragment how to save
- Nowhere to go texts spawnbreezie don't let go
- What does SLV 10K
- New holland td 155 howitzer
- What theo did from debra neff
- How to stop doing anorexia statistics
- Who is Sasha Cassavetes
- Word for when something catches the eye
- Disney watch films online everywhere except here