What happens in the Kavos TV Wiki
Alex ran two podcasts; they were called The Camp Cast with his friend James Marriott and Happy hour alongside JaackMaate and Stevie. He now runs his own podcast called Internet sensation. He is also a member of the Eboys, along with James Marriot, WillNE, and Memeulous.
Alex is known for making videos on popular YouTube topics or controversies, and of people who indirectly mention him in videos (KSI likely being the biggest example). He has had a number of popular series, including "We Watch ..." with fellow E-Boy member James Marriott, and reacting to episodes of TLC's "90-Day Fiance".
Alex started doing YouTube in 2013, and he used to make FIFA videos and other gaming videos. In 2016, he started to do commentary videos, mostly on other YouTubers or people. He gained popularity very fast, especially in December 2016 and January 2017, when he gained 65,000 subscribers in two months. His channel growth from late June to September of 2019 had stagnated, but has grown faster since then.
In May 2019, James Charles was accused of being predatory to straight men by Tati Westbrook. At the time of James' video "tati" still being available, there was not enough information about the situation, but nevertheless ImAllexx and many other YouTubers decided to side with Tati without waiting for his side of the story. In his video "My Experiences With James Charles," he claimed that there was a lot of "evidence" that proved that he was guilty of it. (He also partially defended James Charles in a subsequent video) After James' video "No More Lies" came out of him debunking the allegations, Alex apologized to Charles after this.
On June 10, 2019, Slazo's ex-girlfriend, Chey, made a post on TwitLonger, explaining that she had a relationship with Slazo, but the relationship was toxic, including her claim that Slazo was "emotionally and sexually abusive." Due to these allegations, YouTubers like ImAllexx, Kingani, and Weest came out in support of Chey. However, when Slazo debunked these allegations and showed evidence that Chey's allegations were a lie, ImAllexx and many of his friends still sided with Chey and made various tweets, defending Chey and claiming Slazo was "manipulative". Many of the people later noticed that he also jumped to conclusions when he talked about James Charles.
ImAllexx's refusal to apologize and mistreatment of friends resulted in him and his friends (including Chey) receiving extreme backlash. LtCobra made a Twitter video telling ImAllexx to "take a big fat Fortnite L". The podcast series Baited (featuring Keemstar, Colossal is Crazy and the return of Tommy C's SFTP) uploaded an episode where all three hosts criticize ImAllexx for his manipulative behavior on YouTube. Kavos, who is not in good terms with ImAllexx, also made a video criticizing him for his handling of the situation. The last tweet that he made about the situation was a statement clarifying how he actually felt about the situation and why he got involved, however, this statement was criticized for it supposedly being rushed and its insincerity. The drama ended up damaging ImAllexx's reputation so greatly that very few commentators would align with him.
In 2017, ImAllexx, ElvisTheAlien, and BionicPig accused Zaptie of being a "sociopath," and a "pedophile." BionicPig and ElvisTheAlien have Apologized to Zaptie but Alex hasn't spoken about the situation yet. Turkey Tom goes into detail here.
Alex is bisexual. He came out as bisexual in his video #ProudToBe With Chris Ray Gun.
Alex dated the YouTuber kingani in 2017. They shared a channel that reached 16,000 subscribers before it was deleted due to them breaking up.
In a Happy Hour Podcast, he revealed his troubles with an eating disorder. He revealed that he "woke up one morning" and suddenly, inexplicable, felt revolted by the idea of eating, and would physically gag at trying to eat anything other than chicken nuggets. He disclosed details of him feeling like it was "the end of the world", and was referred to a therapist by his mother for the issue. He did not disclose the current status of his eating disorder.
- There are several things that are memes and / or jokes on his channel;
- His tongue - one that seems to be larger than average.
- Him drinking other people's bathwater.
- Making 50k a month from his videos.
- Being able to make a 10-second topic into a 10 minute-long video.
- He loves JoJo Siwa and owns a lot of her merchandise (which he does - they are frequently shown).
- Due to the backlash surrounding him, he has been dubbed as "snake" or "clown" by people, including the members of the Baited podcast, who made a parody of this in their thumbnail, and Kavos, who made numerous videos on the subject .
- Alex jokingly calls himself "Internet Sensation", which is also the slogan used on his merchandise. His merchandise also sometimes features the alternate slogan "Internet Gaylord" in rainbow colors.
- Alex has a large Lego Star Wars collection due to his love for the franchise.
- Alex is roommates with Memeulous and lives close to other commentators such as WillNE, iNabber and James Marriott.
- Alex and George got evicted in the week of February 18 - 24, 2019 due to constant issues with their downstairs neighbors and stated they were in the middle of moving out in the video YouTube Is Over. A neighbor can actually be heard knocking in Alex's video "The Strangest Fitness Influencer", released on February the 6th, which was the incident causing their eventual eviction.
- Alex likes chicken nuggets.
- Alex is dubbed to be apart from the "Eboys".
- He is a SoundCloud rapper under the name Lil Revenue, who has made hits such as "10 Minutes" and "Google Maps".
Note: The following dates are according to the Social Blade. Dates may vary by one or two days due to differences in time zones.
- 1 million subscribers: December 14, 2018
- 2 million subscribers: May 10, 2020
- Which poem has 16 lines about life
- How many rakats in Jummah prayer Hanafi
- How to repair Franciaflex awning
- Cadbury Chocolate How Many Squares
- C20let turbo smoke when hot
- What is all-purpose cream in Japan
- Juicing Yu Choy How To Cook
- How to choose Pope ck2 console
- Brondby bed frame instructions on how to tie
- Moshi monsters cheat how to get snookums
- Aisha Howard Fox 59
- Man who lost his face to mold
- Who is mythix isme
- Soft serve mix formula and whole milk
- Sta301 All formulas have how many variables
- How high remix lyrics method man Redman
- How to plan the inurnment ceremony
- How to anchor a picture in the text indesign
- Who owns a yacht for sale
- What does d mean in exponential notation
- Ikuto and Tadase lemon fanfiction where Naruto
- How to distill denatured alcohol
- What does Memoria Praeteritorum Bonorum mean
- How to trade e-mini s & p 500 options