When virtue loses all its loveliness
100+ loyalty sayings that will change your attitude to life!
Loyalty is a very important quality that everyone looks for in their friend, partner or family. Where there is loyalty, one can also say that people are on good terms.
Nothing in life can work without sincere loyalty, especially when the difficult days are knocking on the door and nothing goes the way you wanted it to.
At such moments, we look for a straw of salvation, for the one person who will be by our side in good times and bad. Many of us want a loyal partner, someone who will always be there for us.
Those of us who have not yet found the happiness of love are looking for their favorite person among friends and hope that they will satisfy the need for loyalty and fidelity in this way.
Only now do you realize that loyalty is so important in our lives and that only through the loyalty test can you see whether the soul mate is standing in front of you.
For this reason, we have been looking for new sayings that will open your eyes and show how important loyalty is for our personal development.
This also includes beautiful sayings, funny sayings, inspirational quotes, wisdom, love sayings, even some saying of the day or the well-known wisdom of life.
Easily said, there is something for everyone. Through the loyalty sayings you get a certain motivation in life that will carry you through the difficult times and at the end of the day you always have something to be happy about.
Loyalty sayings are strong sayings that give us strength to believe in what is good in people and to always find something positive about life.
Sayings about loyalty that make you thought-provoking
1. Love and loyalty are deeper than blood.
2. Loyalty cannot be designed. It cannot be produced on an assembly line. In fact, it cannot be made at all because its origin is the human heart - the center of self-respect and human dignity.
It is a force that only arises when the conditions are just right for it - and it is a force that is very sensitive to betrayal.
Maurice R. Franks
3. Today we know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.
4. Loyalty is the strongest glue that lasts a relationship for a lifetime.
5. The only true test of loyalty is loyalty in the face of ruin and despair.
6. Be loyal and trustworthy. Do not make friends with anyone who is lower than yourself in this regard.
7. Be loyal to those who are not there. This is how you build the trust of those present.
8. The cornerstones of balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.
9. Once you get it under control, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.
10. Loyalty means that I am with you whether you are wrong or right, but I will tell you when you are wrong and help you get it right.
11. Where there is loyalty, guns are of no use.
12. In people's hearts, loyalty and consideration are valued more than success.
Bryant H. McGill
13. What you can't buy is the loyalty that comes from our dedicated crew members.
14. Trust is a big word for me. Loyalty and trust are everything to me. It's at the core of what I'm about and what hopefully the people around me are about.
It's one thing that makes you feel safe. It's the biggest factor in everything I do.
15. Loyalty to the family must be merged with loyalty to the community, loyalty to the community with loyalty to the nation, and loyalty to the nation with loyalty to humanity.
The citizen of the future must be a citizen of the world.
16. Loyalty is what gives us confidence. Trust is what makes us stay. Remaining is what makes us love, and love is what gives us hope.
Glenn van Dekken
17. I value loyalty very much. If someone betrays me, I can rationally forgive them, but emotionally it is impossible for me to do that.
Richard E. Grant
18. The highest spiritual quality, the noblest good of spirit that a person can have, is that of loyalty ... a person without loyalty in himself, without feeling of love or reverence or devotion due to something outside and above his poor everyday life with its pains and joys, gains and losses, is as evil as man can be.
Algernon Charles Swinburne
19. Loyalty to petrified opinions has never broken a chain or set a human soul free.
20. Honesty and loyalty are key. When two people can honestly talk about anything, that is the greatest key to success.
21. When enough people make false promises, our word loses its value. Then there are no more answers, just better and better lies.
22. I cannot expect loyalty from the army if I do not give it.
George C. Marshall
23. I take things like honor and loyalty seriously. It is more important to me than any materialistic thing or fame that I could have.
24. A successful life is not an easy life. It is based on strong qualities, sacrifice, pursuit, loyalty and integrity.Grant D. Searchfield
25. I learned from Mr. Wrigley early in my career that loyalty wins and friendship creates.
I've seen it work for him in his business.
26. When you get married, your loyalty is first and foremost to your spouse and the families you are creating together.
27. Loyalty means nothing if she does not have the absolute principle of self-sacrifice in her heart.
Woodrow T. Wilson
28. In the Olympic oath I only ask for one thing: athletic loyalty.
Pierre de Coubertin
29. What I value most about my friends is loyalty.
30. The principle of loyalty has not changed: stay with those who have stayed with you.
31. I think a good friend is all about trust and loyalty to me. You'll never want to guess if you can say something to your boyfriend again.
32. We are all in the same boat, in a stormy sea, and we owe one another a terrible loyalty.
33. When people show loyalty to you, you care for those who are with you. That's how it goes with everything.
If you have a small group of friends and one of those friends isn't loyal to you, they won't stay your friend very long.
34. Loyalty means giving me your honest opinion, whether you think I like it or not. Differences of opinion, in this state, stimulate me. But once a decision is made, the debate ends.
From that point on, loyalty means carrying out the decision as if it were your own.
General Colin Powell
35. You cannot make me be unfaithful to a friend. You just can't do it. Loyalty is part of what I live by.
I didn't say I'll be loyal to my boyfriend because he was right. I will be loyal to my boyfriend because he is my friend.
36. If loyalty is perceived as obsolete and has been perceived over and over again, why do we keep praising it? Because loyalty is essential to the most basic things that make life worth living.
There can be no love without loyalty. There can be no family without loyalty. There can be no friendship without loyalty. Without loyalty there can be no commitment to the community or to the country.
And without these things there can be no society.
37. Every great leader knows that his or her role comes with responsibility for those who follow him or her, and that they see to it that they create value in return for their loyalty.
38. So many oaths. One swears all the time. Defend the King. Obey the king. Obey your father. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. What if your father despises the king?
What if the king slaughters the innocent? It is too much. No matter what you do, you will break one of your oaths at some point.
39. He who says good-bye when the road becomes dark is unfaithful.
40. You give loyalty, you get it back. When you give love, you get it back.
41. Loyalty to the true, central values and roots of democracy make a true patriot, not loyalty to a symbol of the country.
42. The only honest response and true loyalty we get is from our animals. Once they're your friends, you can't go wrong.
Dick Van Patten
43. Wrong looks become words or wrong sentences. It's easy - keep your word or shut up.
44. Loyalty is an expensive gift that cannot be expected from cheap people.
45. I am only loyal to people who are loyal to me and if you are not loyal to me you will not get loyalty from me. That's a fact.
46. I only have your love, I don't need your loyalty.
47. What is a disloyal act? A person is disloyal when they treat you as a stranger when in reality they belong to you as a friend or partner.
Each of us is bound to some special others by the invisible fibers of loyalty.
Lewis B. Smedes
48. A friendship that can be ended never really began.
49. Love is friendship that is on fire. It's calm understanding, mutual trust, sharing, and forgiveness. It's loyalty through good times and bad.
It is content with less than perfection and takes human weaknesses into account.
50. Love often wears a mask to test loyalty.
51. Absolute loyalty is only possible if loyalty is freed from all concrete content from which changes of mind can naturally result.
51. Those who do not know the value of loyalty can never appreciate the cost of betrayal.
53. Repeated deals or behavior can be bribed. Loyalty has to be earned.
54. You don't earn loyalty in a day. You deserve loyalty every day.
55. If you do not find loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active life.
56. Loyalty has no expiration date.
57. Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, for loyalty is the virtue of fidelity.
Edwin Louis Cole
58. Loyalty is still the same whether you win or lose the game; as true as the connection to the sun, even when it is not shining.
59. You don't play with feelings. Either you mean it or you don't.
60. I'm not a huge fan of my loyalty being challenged.
61.. If you don't dance with me in the rain, you will never be with me in the storm and if you are not with me in the storm, I don't need you in the sunshine.
62. My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; Word is bond.
63.. One of the things that make me who I am is the loyalty I have to the people I care about.
64. If you cheat on a girl who is willing to do anything for you, you have cheated on yourself of true loyalty.
65. A person who deserves my loyalty will receive it.
66. Loyalty is the most honest demonstration of respect.
67. Loyalty bought with money can be overcome by money.
68. When everything goes down, I'll stay here, stay with you, you with me, if nothing else remains, we will remain.
69. Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family.
70. Loyalty is a defining quality. Those who have it give it away for free.
Ellen J. Barrier
71. Employee loyalty begins with employer loyalty.
Your employees should know that if they do the job they were hired to do with a reasonable level of skill and efficiency, you will support them.
72. For all of those who left me halfway, at the end of the way I will wait for you.
73. The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.
74. Loyalty is something you give regardless of what you get in return, and when you give loyalty you get more loyalty; and other great qualities flow from loyalty.
75. The test of good citizenship is loyalty to the country.
76. The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in their loyalty to one another.
77. Call it loyalty, call it what you will, but I suppose I have people up here that I'm really good friends with, we've built a lot of great relationships over the years, and I've got people in mine Corner that I can trust.
78. And is he even able to be faithful? I would love to believe that it would be him, that it would be me, that I would be enough for him, but neither have I been enough for him and the memory of Lola and all the other girls is still so fresh and painful. It is hopeless.
79. What makes a woman beautiful is her loyalty and friendship with other women and her honesty with men.
80. Nothing is more noble, nothing more honorable than loyalty.
81. I am now at an age where I no longer have time for people who understand nothing about honesty and loyalty.
82. Honesty and loyalty are crucial. When two people can be honest with each other about everything, that is probably the greatest key to success.
83. What about passion, devotion, loyalty? Can a robot provide this? No! On the other hand, it's easier to retire a robot when the day is over.
84. I love loyalty, and I love to repay my end of loyalty, you know what I mean? I love to come full circle.
BJ the Chicago Kid
85. The art of loving is always to be true to yourself in spite of everything.
86. Staying with someone who doesn't appreciate you isn't loyalty, it's stupidity.
87. As an artist, your first loyalty is to your art. If it doesn't, you will be a second rate artist.
88. Almost every woman would like to be faithful. It's just difficult to find the man to be loyal to.
89. I need fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.
90. Loyalty is the promise of truth to yourself and others.
91. One does not thank for loyalty. They are returned!
92. I believe in love and I have no problems with commitment or loyalty; that was never a problem for me.
93. As I got older, I learned that unconditional love and loyalty are extremely important.
94. A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man's loyalty is tested when he has it all.
95. Loyalty is a 24-hour offer, around the clock. It's not a part time job.
96. Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love.
97. The greatest honor one can do to a person is that one has trust in him.
98. It gives me the strength to have someone to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but I can kill for others.
99. Loyalty is not gray. It's black and white. You are either totally loyal or not at all.
100. Loyalty is my greatest thing.
101.The person who always says they are loyal is actually the most disloyal of them all.
102. Justice, without loyalty, is a vicious formalism.
103. Bravery is not enough. Loyalty and obedience are more important.
104. Loyalty comes from above, betrayal from below.
105. Loyalty is the highest virtue taught by abusers and used as a control tool.
Dr. Bill Tollefson
106. If you want to know who your real friends are, get locked up.
107. Loyalty to an unjust cause is a perversion of honor.
108. Don't let your loyalty turn into slavery. If they don't appreciate what you're bringing, let them eat alone.
109. Problems can never be solved with the same mindset that created them. Albert Einstein
110. I have advertised my loyalty in the past and I don't think there is a single person I love who, after all, I haven't betrayed.
111. Faithful friends make our lives complete.
112. You cannot buy loyalty; you cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds and souls. You have to earn these things.
113. Some are only loyal if they themselves expect loyalty.
I hope that the proverbs have given you thought and that you have thought about the fact that loyalty cannot be expected where it is not shown yourself.
Only when you declare yourself ready to be loyal can you expect the same from those around you.
Each of these sayings hides a profound wisdom that everyone must discover for themselves. With these sayings you can even make new funny Facebook pictures that you can use as visual statements on your profile.
The very best life wisdoms are hidden under these sayings, which can be published under the #quotesdestages. Show your followers on Instagram or Facebook that you value loyalty.
- What does objective judgment mean in
- How to create a mac address
- What is the binding order for s2
- Is Greve Cheese Safe When Pregnant
- What does teeing off in golf mean
- How Much Does a Footlocker Franchise Cost
- 1 Mbit s corresponds to the number of bits
- What does Kikuyu grass look like
- What is small tongetjie in angels gefelicht
- How to install fortran 77 in fedora
- What is the cut of the skull
- Whole Skipjack Koeder fish for sale
- May who sub-film closely
- Pateando Lunas Roy Boracay Descargar WhatsApp
- Lab Chow Mix puppies for sale in Missouri
- What does Prodesse Civibus
- Cbr 125 engine rattles when accelerating
- Area code 778 is which state
- How to edit in Adobe Standard x
- How much is 25 knots of wind
- SAP Web Intelligence subquery in the where clause
- Bmw 6 series e24 wikihow
- Is350 engine whine when accelerating
- Whatever you like, Obama rapture parody