Which port does Minecraft Pe use to use WiFi
Minecraft Server not working?
Many weeks ago I created several Minecraft servers.
Have port forwarding set up that each server (there are 4 but meanwhile 3 are used more) has its own port. (Have a relatively strong PC and therefore host servers for friends).
In any case, I want to create a server again today, which I did and assigned an old port that was no longer used.
I started everything ok, it worked and just a few hours later it didn't work anymore.
It just says "Connecting to server" and the console doesn't even show a login attempt.
Tried a few things, tried other ports, checked whether the port was being used, restarted the router, etc.
Does anyone have any idea what I could try?
Had to release the ports in the firewall on my pc then we went again
- What does incepto ne desistam
- Film personal items as it ends
- How to balance headphones
- Howard Haberman Venquest Hotel Group
- What is inventory agent
- How to Use Dreamron Hair Tonic
- How to read kpss test in eviewsinc
- How to wear a mini wig
- Ranking Academy Tolichowki Hyderabad
- What is stv cell phone charging
- How to install Voxelmap 1.6.4
- How to make 100 ppm copper solutions
- How to test j723t ptu
- Support group for amputees throughout life
- Nowhere to hide in the 1999 trailer house
- What is standard reference plane
- How good are Goodwood Skateboards good
- Enema casen 250ml how to use
- Don Omar Bandoleros Descargar WhatsApp
- W203 front grill how much
- What does Symconnect Off Host
- Juan Magan Mal de Amores Descargar Flowhot
- How to plant cacti in mason jars
- Rsi labs results and what they mean