How do I get WhatsApp Crypt Key Warune
Transfer WhatsApp history from Android to iOS: This tool works
Anyone who treats themselves to a new iPhone but has only used Android phones so far is faced with a problem: How do I transfer the WhatsApp history from Android to iOS? The solution: The move is possible - but so far not very convenient. Because you need a third-party tool. Like you with this Moving WhatsApp from Android to iOS is explained here.
It would of course be nice if your WhatsApp account with all its content could be transferred to the display with a simple tap of your finger. So far, however, this has not been possible. The always well-informed experts from WABetaInfo reported at the beginning of April 2021 that WhatsApp was working on such a feature. It will take some time before the function is available to all users. Until then, additional software is required for the WhatsApp move from Android to iOS, which comes with restrictions.
🔄 WhatsApp to allow chat history migration between iOS and Android in a future update!
Finally you will be able to transfer your chats between different platforms natively!
It's under development and it will likely be released when multi device is out.https: //t.co/kUOmKTrUIX
- WABetaInfo (@WABetaInfo) April 5, 2021
WhatsApp data transfer: the requirements
The migration works, for example, using the “Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer” software from Backuptrans. You can use it to transfer WhatsApp data. Generally a practical thing, but the application has two small hooks: If you only use the trial version, you can only migrate 20 messages from your WhatsApp history from Android to iOS. To access more functions, a license is required, which costs around 20 euros one-time. However, if you just want to transfer the latest news from a particular chat or test the software, the free version is certainly a good alternative.
You should ensure two further requirements before transferring your WhatsApp history: On the one hand, you need a cable for each of the two mobile phones to be able to connect them to your PC or Mac. On the other hand, you have to activate the so-called "USB debugging" mode on the Android smartphone. To do this, go to the settings and select "Telephone info". Tap on "Software information" and finally several times in quick succession on "Build number" in the following menu. Then the "developer options" are activated.
After tapping “Build number” several times, you can activate the USB debugging function in the developer options. - Picture:Own creation / Android
Return to the main settings menu, select the developer options at the bottom and switch on "USB debugging". In a last step you should go to WhatsApp under “Settings | Chats | Chat backup ”switch off the backup via Google Drive. Now you have provided the necessary conditions and can start with the actual transfer.
Danger: For security reasons, switch off USB debugging on your Android phone after the WhatsApp move!
And: Only after you have transferred the data from Android to iOS should you log into WhatsApp on the iPhone. Otherwise the transfer will not work properly.
Step by step explanation: How to transfer WhatsApp history from Android to iPhone
- In the first step you connect both your Android device and the iPhone to your computer.
- You will now be asked if you want to accept USB debugging.
- Confirm the request by clicking on "Okay".
- Now you install and start the Backuptrans software.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Select the WhatsApp chats that you want to transfer with a click of the mouse.
- Finally click on the “Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone” icon. You can find it in the menu bar.
If you set up WhatsApp on the iPhone after the transfer, the messenger should automatically recognize the backup. The gradients are then restored.
The alternative: Use MobileTrans to transfer from Android to iOS
Alternatively, the company Wondershare also offers appropriate software to transfer WhatsApp chats. This works in a similar way to the solution from Backuptrans: You use the program to save the WhatsApp data on the computer and then restore them on the iPhone. The disadvantage: MobileTrans can only be used to a limited extent in the free trial version. If you want to use all functions of the software, you need the paid version.
Transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone - the fast run-through
- The chat transfer from Android to iOS works for WhatsApp using a third-party tool.
- Before transferring, take into account the requirements described here.
- Are both your iPhone and Android device connected to the computer?
- Then start the third-party software on the PC or Mac.
- Select the data that you want to transfer.
- Start the transfer via the corresponding symbol.
- Important: WhatsApp must not be set up on your iPhone for a smooth transfer!
Did the chat transfer from your old Android device to the new iPhone work? Was the method awkward for you? Write us your answer in the comments.
You might also be interested in:
- Mustafa ali hamdani wikihow
- Sao hollow fragment how to save
- How to get hair like Lionel Messi
- The spine hurts when you bend forward with palpitations
- Castaway movie scene when Hanks returns home
- When Jupiter agrees with Mars’s economy
- How to Install Exterior Door Post Extensions
- How to use sazon goya con azafran
- By and large, Dharma means something
- What do evil eye pearls dive?
- What makes you happy chords on the guitar
- Ile lat ma izabela janachowska nago
- How to solve trapezoids and dragons
- How do I insert a CD into a Toshiba laptop
- What household items contain potassium iodide
- Free how to write a quote format
- How to unlock the glo netpro modem e173
- Apdu commands and responses to what's going on
- How many tens in 105
- Party City Marienkaefer wings wholesale
- How to meet lebron james in person
- Howls moving castle 1080p yify
- Dariusz wojciechowski kielce pogoda
- How to be a doting husband