How do methylnaltrexone workers work
From Middle High Germanjob, from Old High Germanjob, from Proto-West Germanic* arbaiþi, from Proto-Germanic* arbaidiz, ultimately from Proto-Indo-European* h₃órbʰos(“Orphan”), from which Englishorphan is also derived. Cognate with Yiddishאַרבעט(Arbet), Old Englishearfoþe.
- IPA(key): [ˈArbaɪ̯t] (Austria, Bavaria, half of Switzerland, historically everywhere)
- IPA(key): [ˈAʁbaɪ̯t] (Germany, half of Switzerland)
- IPA(key): [ˈAɐ̯baɪ̯t] (northern Germany)
job f (genitivejob, PluralWork) (uncountable, countable)[n 1]
- toil, regularly performed work, regularly pursuedeconomic activity, labor, job, employment, occupation
- His job is fun for him. - He enjoys his work/job.
- I can not right now. I am at work! - I can't do it now. I am at work!
- He was on his way to job. - He was on the way to work.
- He was on the job. - He was on his work place.
- During the job - While doing work.
- During the working hours - During work.
- He went to job. - He went to his work place.
- He went on that job.(East-Westphalia) - He went to his work place.
- In this village there is no work. - There are no opportunities for employment in this hamlet.
- He has no work. - He is without employment/ Hey lollygags.
- Definitions: employment, occupation, work (archaic), employment (if paid), employment (if paid), gainful employment (if paid)
- job, task, assignment
- I have to do a few more first Work take care of. - First I have to complete some assignments/ finish some jobs.
- He went to the job. - He tackled his job.
- Synonyms: work (literary), task, workload
- 1801, Wilhelm von Humboldt, “Die Vasken”, in Works in five volumes. Edited by Andreas Flitner and Klaus Giel, volume II, Darmstadt: WBG, published 2010, p. 499:
- The great difficulty that agriculture has to overcome in Biscaya is the hardness and severity of the soil. You not only plow through it several times, one after the other, but also use some of your very own tools. The most peculiar of them is that laya. It consists of a long and pointed two-pronged fork with a short handle, which is not attached in the middle, but at one end. Every worker has two such forks in his hand, stabs them horizontally into the earth, pushes them deeper with one or even both feet at the same time, and then tears them down by pushing the handle down towards them loose a whole large piece of lawn at once and turn it around. This already extremely arduous due to the constant stooping job As with us, digging is always done by several people at the same time, and this is where the Spanish saying comes from: son de una misma laya, they are a fool.
- The great difficulty which soil cultivation has to surmount in Biscaya, is the hardness and strength of the bottom. They till it therefore not only multiple times in succession, but also employ some peculiar instruments. The most peculiarity under them is the laya. It consists in a long and spiky two-pronged fork with a short shaft, which however isn’t fastened in the middle, but at one end. Each laborer has two such forks in his hand, sticks them horizontally into the earth, pushes them, with one, or peradventure with both feet simultaneously treading on them, even deeper, and tears then, pushing the shaft down to him, a whole bit of lawn at once aloose and turns it over. This job onerous already by way of the constanting stooping is always, as with us graving, performed at the same time by many, and hence comes the saying passed into Spanish: son de una misma laya, they are of one kind.
- effort, work, human expenditure
- This is me too much work. - This is too much effort for me.
- After the operation, the job Be avoided. - After the surgical operation work should be avoided for two to three days.
- Synonyms: effort, effort
- 1801, Wilhelm von Humboldt, “Die Vasken”, in Works in five volumes. Edited by Andreas Flitner and Klaus Giel, volume II, Darmstadt: WBG, published 2010, p. 500:
- The clods of earth that are left after this Work not left completely loosened up, with a kind of mallet, mazuba, finally crushed individually.
- The clods which remain not fully loosened after these efforts are crushed at last with a kind of maul, mazuba, one by one.
- performance, workmanship, work, the result of effort that might consist in a product or performance itself depending on what is owed[n 2]
- Fabulous Job! - Great work!
- Quality job must be rewarded. - Decent work must be requited.
- (physics) work, energy transmitted by force through a body
Usage notes 
- ^ Countability is principally agreeable for all senses except the physics one, but only in the senses of a “task, assignment” or an “effort” or the “concrete result of an effort” likely or unmarked. The countability increases in determinative compounds.
- ^ According to the German contract law there is a principal distinction between the Work contract consisting in a result (Success) being owed and the Service contract - also including the employment contract the definition of which has been incorporated in 2017 into § 611a I BGB which is characterized by the personal dependence of the employee and his being subjected to the instructions of the employer -, consisting in an activity (Activity) being owed (compare the Romanlocatio conductio operarum other locatio conductio operis), though there are atypical contracts for the treatment of which jurisprudence adduces rules from all contract types, including from the rules concerning the rental agreement (rental contract, locatio conductio rei). Additionally, officials (Officer) are not redeemed for their actual or individually performed work but the performance normatively expected from the respective office holder is being advised not as a quip to avoid to say “Arbeit” and “Officials” in one sentence. More typical expressions for officials are something about service or mandatory they Afford other fulfill. But such subtleties are rarely noted by laymen.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
- → Japanese: ア ル バ イ ト (arubaito), バ イ ト (baito)
- → Korean: 아르바이트 (areubaiteu)
Further reading 
- How to use triple slash ex girlfriend
- How did Chappelle Lauba die
- What does a pointed ear mean
- What a necklace for a round face
- Nds4ios crashes when I open rom
- Vijay tv mahendran wikihow
- Tony Moly Korea Wholesale Cosmetics
- Sugee Cake Recipe Singapore Chow
- Which ice cream brands use Castoreum products
- How to clean the polyurethane guitar surface repair
- Where can I get Parvo treatment set
- Howard Becker Kunstwelten Summary
- How to put datagrid in toad
- What is cif number sbm
- How much does Biznet software cost
- Vete de mi nayeli descargar whatsapp
- Gospel Magic Rope Trick How To
- What happened to Cashi's seedy records
- Whatman fiber cellulose powder insulation
- What is the Hospital Takeover Reduction Program
- How to prepare eco-soil hermit substrate
- Kazik piechowski uciekinier chomikuj
- Bobcat attacks in Illinois when child can
- What is hypodilaudidism definition