How to breed broilers in six weeks
How to grow broilers at home
Broilers are a hybrid of domestic animals obtained by crossing different breeds. It is characterized by its earliness. Broilers are not only called poultry, but also other animals, for example rabbits.
In this article we will talk about fried chickens, namely: where to start, how to choose eggs, what and how to feed for growing seasons, how to feed, what vitamins to give, what not to feed, diseases and what to treat. Let's talk about adult broilers: housing conditions, feeding and water, diseases and treatment.
In general, we will go through all stages of cultivation - from the eggs to the sale of the final product.
Table of Contents
How to choose eggs to grow
Choosing eggs for the breeding season is an important part of the rearing process as the percentage of chickens that will be chickens will depend on how healthy the offspring will be, how often they get sick or not get sick at all, how quickly they gain weight, etc. remain profitable or get lost depends on the right choice for laying eggs.
The egg must be of a uniform color. It is advisable to choose a medium size, as the same offspring will be obtained from small eggs.
Big ones have a thin shell. Therefore, the occurrence of microscopic cracks through which the infectious germ can penetrate cannot be ruled out. Plus, chickens just don't grow out of many eggs this size.
The weight of the egg is also chosen to be the same if possible. Then chickens are born with a small time difference.
Eggs are taken from the nests several times a day. Do not overheat or cool them. It is advisable to store them in a warm, dry room where the allowed temperature drops do not exceed 5 degrees.
The maximum shelf life between the recess from the nest and the laying in the incubator is two or three days. If this period is exceeded, the likelihood of negative consequences for healthy development in the future increases.
The right and competent approach to choosing eggs for placement in the incubator is the key to a successful result.
The maximum age of the chicken from which eggs are taken for the incubator is limited to 2 years.
What and how to feed
Proper feeding of broiler chickens from the first day of their life is very important as feeding will determine the appropriate rate of growth and development of these poultry. In addition, the composition of the feed plays a crucial role in the quality of the end product - meat.
Broiler chickens from scratch
There is a common opinion, the daily broiler chickens should promptly receive chopped boiled egg, cottage cheese and compound feed, which will strengthen the digestive system.
However, others warn against such a decision. They argue that this is precisely what causes the poultry population to die during the first 2-3 days of their life. And feeding broilers a boiled egg at the age of 24 not only strengthens their immunity, but also promotes indigestion in the digestive system, causing mortality in large quantities.
It is not recommended to give wet food. It is useful to give only millet and a small amount of powdered eggs at such an early age. Chicks should have free access to food and water. The size of the cage, box, or other location where the brood was located allowed each chicken to eat and drink freely. Diluted in water in very low concentrations of potassium permanganate (manganese).
At the same time, it is not possible to allow the water color to be changed to pink. It is also recommended that an aqueous glucose solution be prepared separately. This will help prevent dyspepsia, a disease of the digestive tract.
Little by little you can teach the children to start feeding, from the fifth day of their lives. At the same time, they are fed a prominent vitamin solution. Until this age, they are not recommended to be given antibiotics.
Useful in the beak of every chicken "Trivitamin" - a drug used to treat and prevent vitamin deficiencies. Add "Baytril" to the water to prevent infection at the rate of 1 gram per 2 liters of water.
From one week onwards, chickens learn to eat cottage cheese. Diet varied crushed boiled egg. Food can be slightly moistened with whey. The approximate daily rate of consumption during this period is 15-20 grams.The temperature in the room - 30 - 32 degrees.
It is important! Make sure chicks don't get dirty and wet while eating. Otherwise it is burdened with her case. In the places of their contents, the desired temperature and humidity should be dry.
Chickens from 10 to 20 days
During this period, the slurry (lightly moistened dry starter feed), e.g. B. finely chopped onions, greens added in a ratio of 1:20. It contains the necessary vitamins. Next, Spring onions are used as an anti-parasitic agent.
To avoid one of the most common diseases in poultry - coccidosis, which leads to digestive disorders and dehydration of the body, the drug "Baycox" is added to the water at the age of two weeks in the amount of 1 gram per 2 liters of water .
During this time, they eat up to 30 grams a day. In order for the children to have a good profit, take care of the increased light day from the first few days. The ambient temperature is not kept below 28 degrees. If teenagers get hypothermic at this age, they can develop bronchopneumonia, which only occurs as a result of hypothermia.
In the feed you can add the return, yogurt, buttermilk. After 15 days of feeding, protein feed of vegetable origin is mixed into the feed. The proportion of green can be increased gradually. Now it should be up to 10% of the total feed mass.
Mix the crushed eggshells, feed yeast, grated carrots in small quantities. Under no circumstances should sand be given to chickens. Do not forget to make a very weak solution of potassium permanganate.
After ten or three days, broilers can die. Therefore, we take away poultry with antibiotics during this time. Add a few drops of iodine. After a short break, they give vitamins, with vitamin D from rickets being especially important during this time.
Vitamin deficiency leads to hypovitaminosis A, D, E, B. Chickens are only given high quality feed. If you buy it ready for packaging, consider the shelf life.
How to raise monthly chicks
After 22-25 days they go from feeding with starter feed (croup) to growth (in granules). The composition of the feed for broilers should include the mineral content, protein (fish meal), cereals (corn), amino acids and vitamins. Green mass can still be added.
We advise you to save not to buy expensive growth feed, but to make its composition yourself: Wheat, oats, corn, barley, peas. All components are mixed in equal parts. It is advisable to add fish oil, whey, meat and bone meal. Add (but do not mix) the leaves of cabbage, lettuce, and spring onions.
After 35 days, you can gradually increase the volume of corn to 40% of the total and reduce wheat, oats and barley. Meal or cake is about 15%. The percentage of green mass can be reduced.
Monthly chicks weigh around 800 grams under normal conditions and good quality feeding.
We exclude from the diet all types of bread, boiled potatoes (if they are not mixed with other ingredients), all sewn products, especially if there is a smell. We remind you not to pour sand. We ensure that the chickens' water is always clean, fresh and slightly warm. It makes sense to use distilled water.
The ambient temperature is lowered to 23 to 25 degrees. The lighting time is reduced to 14 to 16 hours per day.
To avoid aspergillosis at this age, the room must be well ventilated to avoid moisture, and for the purpose of prophylaxis add some preparations containing iodine to the food and water.
Chickens 45-50 days
After 40 days of life, the youngsters do not get crushed, but whole grains. A purchased ready-made feed with the basic nutrients is also used. However, if you want tasty meat, you can refuse to buy it.
Whole grain that has not been chopped is poured into the feeders. Vitamins, feed yeast, chalk should also be included in the feed. When you reach the age of 45, turn off any medication. Cooking porridge, which includes cooked small fish, corn, wheat, peas, and vegetables, works well.
All of this is stirred and allowed to flow. In the porridge, the proportion of maize is increased to half of the total mass.
If you did not save on feeding and gave a full diet, then at this age her weight should be more than a kilogram. Breed also has a huge impact on this indicator.
If the weight of a group of young animals of a breed reaches 1.2-1.3 kg, then the weight of an adult chicken of that age can be 1.6-1.8 kg. Other things are the same.
We continue to use clean distilled water. The ambient temperature is gradually lowered to 21-23 degrees. The daily lighting time is reduced to 12-14 hours.
Breeding adult broilers at home
Raising broilers for more than two months is not economically feasible as the bird gains weight more slowly and consumes more feed as it ages. In addition, broiler meat older than 70-75 days is less tasty than two months.
Cellular care and home care
If you want to grow up to 10 chicken broodheads at home, their cellular contents will suit you. Depending on the size of the cage, they contain from 3 to 5 heads (then we calculate the size of the cage from such a calculation, in order to limit the free movement of the bird to the required size - go to the trough and the trough) or up to 10 heads (The size of the cage increases, requirements for the spatial conditions of keeping and breeding remain the same).
When raising animals, more than 10 units need or do extra cells (as a cell, if it contains more than a dozen heads, is very awkward and inconvenient to move, loses mobility) or consider the contents of the pen
Let's say it is economically beneficial for you to raise cattle. For dry feed (feed, grain), it is recommended to choose a feed trough that is located outside the cells along the entire plane. The drinking tub also forms a solid, for example from PVC sewer pipe.
The front of the feeder can consist of metal rods of the combined type. This is beneficial because chickens can initially be housed in such a cage.
Steel bars on the walls are often under them so that the brood does not run out of the cage or fall out (if the cage is in the second or third row).
The field in which the young people grow up is planted in different cells, with the sticks being removed from the walls through one of the walls. Thus we offer an adult broiler free access to the feed.
How to grow: tips for beginners
Various requirements apply to the keeping conditions of adult broiler birds:
- so the content area made it possible eat freely so each individual is not too small, but not too big (the reasons given above);
- permanent Availability of high quality fresh food in feeders. In addition, separate pulp feeders can and should be used.
- constant availability of fresh (better than separately) warm water in potions, but not higher than 22-25 degrees;
- enough hours easy day (12-14 hours). If less - give additional lighting;
- humidity Air 68-72%;
- No humidityespecially in cells;
- No drafts should not be;
- Ambient temperature - within 20-21 degrees (When it is lower, the roaster's activity decreases, the intensity of eating the food decreases, the mass build-up slows down; when it is higher, the bird gets hot, the result is the same).
- mandatory availability ventilationbecause otherwise an intense accumulation of nitrogen will adversely affect the life of the bird. A case is described when, in order to save heating costs, the owner placed hundreds of broilers in the greenhouse, where greens were grown in a small, improvised pen. Although the greenhouse had access to fresh air from time to time, the greenery began to fade over time due to the increased nitrogen content in the air, although this was not noticeable. After the paddock was fenced with a film, the concentration of nitrogen in the surrounding area in the barn reached such a high level that the chickens behaved sluggishly and reluctantly and slowly gained weight.
- Cells inside must be clean. To do this, you can fine-mesh the bottom of a galvanized welded grid and clean the floor pan on the basis of the waste that has accumulated in it.
- When starting the cultivation of broilers at home, it is necessary to do it periodically Cell disinfection (after slaughtering the previous batch, but before waxing the second batch).
Disadvantages of keeping birds in cages:
- requires Investment more than with the driven way of growing.
- more convenient in service;
- more compact (saves used storage space).
How to keep and breed a broiler in pen
This way of keeping broiler chickens and indocores from zero days is no different from the previous one. The main differences are as follows:
- inexpensive in terms of construction. To be able to raise birds in a pen, you need a floor and walls. If you are breeding a bird in a shed, then part of the shed is fenced in by folding sections of welded cellular wire, troughs and troughs are laid - and the pen is ready;
- Designed for the content no less than 10 goals Birds;
- requires increased care and attention Eliminate moisture When the humidity is high, you will need to change the chicken often to keep the soil dry.
- occupied on the area more room based on a unit of cattle.
- less material costscompared to the first method.
The requirements for ambient temperature, air humidity, freedom from drafts, humidity and other conditions are met.
Proper feeding Where do I start?
As mentioned above, it does not make sense to fatten broilers for more than two months. This is justified by the following:
- to two months Fattening bird is gaining weight more slowly;
- consumption Feed increases;
- Broiler meat for 2.5 months harderless tasty
Feeding adult broilers (in our case at the recommended age of 60 to 75 days) is due to the fact that they only need to receive quality food with the following diet:
However, worries will increase, in order to raise chickens, you need to buy wheat grain, barley, corn, peas, etc. separately, to mix everything in proportions. Do not forget to give greens, add fish meal.
If you are not too lazy, you can cook your poultry porridge from the above ingredients with the addition of boiled small fish. If there is no fish, add fish oil. The main part should be corn (up to 50%).
Part of the poultry growth comes from maize and greens only after two months (5 - 10 days before slaughter). With normal complex feeding, expect your broilers to weigh at least two kilograms by 70-75 fattening days.
Danger! We do not give broilers:
- cooked potato (if it is not mixed with other components);
- all kinds loaf;
- all overdue Products;
- Medication (if possible);
- several at the same time New Products Eating in large quantities;
- other components when we see them cause negative reaction in the bird
What to water
Follow the same rules as for raising young animals. Water should be:
- cleanpreferably dried;
- moderate warm (around 20-21 degrees);
- place in drinking bowls unimpeded access Birds (depending on the number of animals);
- can be diluted in very low concentrations Potassium permanganate (Manganese). At the same time, it is not possible to allow the water color to be changed to pink.
Diseases of broilers
Broiler chickens can suffer from many diseases. Some of them:
- Heterocidosis - worms in the intestine piperazine can be used against this disease. Preventive Measures - Thoroughly clean the room where the chickens are located.
- arthritis - The joints of the chickens suffer (broilers walk less, try to sit down). You can use ampicillin (10 mg per 05 kg of chicken weight) for 5 consecutive days.
Measures to prevent arthritis: give only good quality food, the bedding should be dry.
- Ascites (collects fat in the stomach). The bird runs lazily and reluctantly. To avoid this disease, you need to give greens;
- Salmonellosis manifests itself in Indigestion. Can be treated with tetracycline or ditrevitom. The dosage is indicated in the instructions for these drugs.
- Pseudocode - Chickens can be infected through infected eggshells. It is necessary to remove the sick and redevelop the room.
- easy poisoning. To avoid this, you need to make sure that the food is fresh, of high quality and that foreign objects (e.g. fish bones) do not get into the feeders.
If you do everything right, the result will not last long.
Recommendation for beginners: Nothing is better than personal experience. Therefore, in the early stages of your company's development, you can use the information and recommendations of others. However, if in practice you get the best results based on your experience, it is a sin not to use it.
If you find that a recommendation does not fit broiler conditions in your conditions, think for yourself how to get out of position for best results.
- Ip tunnel del operation not allowed chown
- What is reflection on gcse physics worksheets
- Accounting office of the Eisenhower Medical Center
- Doctor who 6x13 screencaps Harry
- Chats Sauvages Oh Lady, what a night
- Where's Wally Wallpaper Software
- Smokie norful woman funeral as she died
- Guess who's filming black jokes
- Who's gonna sing me lullaby chords now
- How to record Amplitube with Cubase 4
- How to hack globe bm622m
- How to calculate the dose reduction factor equation
- Rajasthani bridal saris wholesale
- What does Macklemore mean under Skeeted
- Kalachowki Cha Maha Ganpati Logo
- Apidea instructions on how to play
- What does Col mean in interior design
- Futurola how to use it
- Piriton for dogs how much
- Got the supernatural stunt doubles that died
- What is dnc in urdu
- What happened to glowing hair products
- Biratchowk morang nepal photo
- What is Winsxs Temp Pendingrenames