How to calculate the t-Score for cdi2
The Schufa score table - what is it?
The Schufa score table reflects a person's creditworthiness. Using data on a person's financial liabilities, a percentage is calculated that shows potential business partners how high the risk of default is.
Table of contents of the article
The Schufa base score table
|Schufa score value||Probability of failure|
|More than 97.5%||Very low risk|
|95 % - 97,5 %||Low to manageable risk|
|90 % - 95 %||Satisfactory to increased risk|
|80 % - 90 %||Significantly increased to high risk|
|50 % - 80 %||Very high risk|
|less than 50%||Very critical risk|
What does the Schufa score table say?
The Schufa score table shows a person's creditworthiness. On the basis of the data available on a person, it is calculated how likely it is that this person will meet their obligations. A percentage is used as a basis.
- Great value = good credit
- Low value = high probability of failure.
How is a person's Schufa base score calculated?
Schufa has more than 9,000 contractual partners who regularly supply the company with data. These include telecommunications companies, insurance companies, energy providers, retailers, mail order companies as well as banks and savings banks.
Whenever you conclude a loan, an installment payment plan or another contract, the Schufa is informed about it. Payment disruptions and defaults are also noted. Apart from that, personal data are also used when calculating the Schufa score. In addition to the date of birth and gender, your address also plays a role, for example.
Which data are included in the Schufa score?
- Payment defaults
- Payment disruptions
- Credit history
- Date of birth
What consequences can a negative Schufa score have?
A negative Schufa score can result in that you as a potential contractual partner will become uninteresting for many companies or that you will only be offered higher conditions.
It can happen, for example, that your credit request is rejected or that you can only order in advance from the mail order company, while customers with a good Schufa score are usually offered the invoice as a payment option.
How can you positively influence the Schufa Score?
You have the positive influence on the Schufa score in your own hands. By showing one good payment behavior Your Schufa Score should also be in the positive range. For example, make sure that:
- Pay your bills on time
- You can make up for any missed payments immediately
- You can respond directly to reminders
- You only avail a few installment loans
- Don't go over your credit line
- You cancel accounts and credit cards that are not needed
- You refrain from frequent changes of address
How can you check whether the data on which Schufa is based are correct?
According to Section 34 of the Federal Data Protection Act, every citizen is entitled to request a free self-assessment from Schufa once a year. The data it contains should be carefully checked to ensure that it is correct, because sometimes it contains outdated data or information that is incorrect.
What data does Schufa collect?
- First name + last name
- Date of birth
- place of birth
- Current adress
- previous adresses
- Schufa base score
- existing bank accounts
- Existing credit cards
- Leasing contracts
- Installment payment contracts
- Telephone & cell phone contracts
- Mail order accounts
- Entries in debtor registers
- Denied Loans
- Dunning notices
- Bankruptcy filings
How and where is a self-assessment requested?
- Go to www.meineschufa.de
- Select the menu item "information“
- Click on "Data overview according to §34 Federal Data Protection Act“
- Then select "Data overview according to §34 BDSG" out
- Choose your preferred language.
- Download the form
- Fill the form
- Sign the form
- Copy both sides of your ID card and enclose the copies with the form. If you are not a German citizen, make a copy of your passport and registration certificate instead.
- Send the documents to:
Schufa Holding AG
P.O. Box 10 25 66
44725 Bochum, Germany
What should be done in the case of incorrectly stored data?
Should the self-disclosure reveal that outdated or incorrect data is stored, you must act immediately and request deletion. Although data stored at Schufa are subject to a deletion period, errors can nonetheless occur because important information (such as the settlement of an outstanding claim) is not communicated to Schufa. In this case, write a letter in which you describe the facts and enclose appropriate receipts. Send the letter to the following address.
The deletion of false Schufa data takes place at this address:
Schufa Holding AG
Private customer service center
P.O. Box 103441
Danger! Schufa is not entitled to pass on your data to third parties during the processing of your deletion request.
What is the Schufa industry score?
The Schufa score table only applies to private individuals. Companies are subject to a different score table, which differs from industry to industry. The so-called industry score is represented by points and looks like this for the banking industry:
|Rating level||score||Risk ratio|
|A.||9.863 - 9.999||0,80 %|
|B.||9.772 – 9.862||1,64 %|
|C.||9.709 – 9.771||2,47 %|
|D.||9.623 – 9.708||3,10 %|
|E.||9.495 – 9.622||4,38 %|
|F.||9.282 – 9.494||6,21 %|
|G||8.774 – 9.281||9,50 %|
|H||8.006 – 8.773||14,74 %|
|I.||7.187 – 8.005||25,97 %|
|K||6.391 – 7.186||32,56 %|
|L.||4.928 – 6.390||41,77 %|
|M.||1 -4.927||60,45 %|
The Schufa score table is an important information tool for assessing a person's creditworthiness. Depending on a person's payment behavior, the score is high (good creditworthiness) or low (bad creditworthiness).
- The Schufa score table is based on percentages that show how creditworthy a person is.
- The values in the table are calculated on the basis of information that has been gathered over the years about the payment behavior of the respective person.
- Good payment behavior thus has a direct influence on whether the Schufa score is positive or negative.
Video: Schufa score and entries
- Dr. Howard Hill Georgetown Ma
- Hi guys, what's up Annapolis
- May who sub-film closely
- Who is Lee Yin Yen
- How to find out gpa from the percentage
- Background color of the dangerous if wet label
- Wreck beach stairs how many calories
- M777 howitzer tm pdf writer
- Who's That Girl Sitcom on ABC
- Where can I see Lakorn online
- Time limit for getdata before frames, if available
- How to open the gmapprom.img file
- Nationwide rescheduling how long does it take
- Roktakto Prantor by Munir Chowdhury and Hossain
- How to change the resolution on dcs-930l
- Who is actor Lisa Arrindell Anderson's husband
- How to get to Infinity Park Malad East
- David Genzler, where is he now
- What does Mohtarma
- Which episode kiss Rory and Logan
- How to adjust the dm 2500 leica
- How to send transcripts to nbcot
- Armster cannot think of words while speaking
- Sony Smartwatch 2 WhatsApp for free