How to automatically update ie
Android: so you can let apps update automatically (and turn them off again)
Android: so you can have apps updated automatically (and switch them off again) n - Anyone who uses an Android smartphone and uses it to download their apps from the Google Play Store has the option of choosing between various settings for updates. As a user, you can decide whether updates are made automatically or manually. Those who regularly update their apps always benefit from the latest functions and security gaps are closed by updates. It makes perfect sense if the updates are carried out automatically and you don't have to constantly check whether new updates are available.
Update apps automatically
You can set in the Google Play Store that all apps get an update when it is available. To do this, tap the menu icon and Settings. There is the sub-item "automatic updates". You can now choose whether updates are made immediately or only when the smartphone is back in WiFi. If you don't have a lot of data and only have slow internet, it makes sense to only make updates in the WLAN. Otherwise your data volume will be used up very quickly. If you use this setting, this applies to all apps that you have installed on your smartphone.
But you can also select individual apps for which updates should be made automatically. This option is useful if you have some apps that you use very often, but are less important to being up-to-date for others. For this setting, go to "My apps and games" via the menu icon. Then select the apps that you want to update automatically. Tap the “More” icon and tap “Automatic Update”.
In the meantime, you can also make other settings. So it can be determined that the automatic update of the apps is only carried out in the WLAN in order not to burden any data flat rates on the mobile phone too much. Google writes about the procedure:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap the three-line menu> Settings.
- Tap on Automatic app updates.
- Please select an option:
- Over a network: Apps are updated either via WiFi or mobile data.
- Only via WiFi: Apps are only updated when the device is connected to a WiFi network.
If you use tariffs with unlimited volume, you can of course leave this option as well and automatically update your apps while you are on the move.
Update apps manually
If you do not attach great importance to the fact that the apps are always up to date, for example because the smartphone has little memory, you can also make apps manually. If you go to "My Apps and Games" in the Google Play Store, you will be shown the apps that can be updated. You can now update the relevant apps by simply clicking on the appropriate field.
These steps are described in Google Play in the support area. Apparently, however, these settings do not work for all users. On the forum renehesse.de it says:
App updates do not arrive automatically on any of my currently used Android devices. The Google Play Store, on the other hand, throws updates at me every time I open it to manually install. Who knows Trick 17?
If this is also the case for you, then watch whether and when updates are made. Some phones seem to download the updates when you're not actively using the phone. This is presumably to prevent problems in use due to major updates. If updates are not made automatically at all, then there are only three possibilities that might solve the problem. Switch the smartphone off and on again and see if something changes. If not, you can clear the cache in the app and maybe reinstall the app again. Unfortunately, Google Play has not yet commented on the problem, although it has probably been around for a long time.
More helpful articles on Android
- How to make bay lighting in Sketchup
- What does it mean to enter Tagalog
- Hitmanbreakeroftheye what happened to lamar
- How to do Cece Frey makeup
- Unsubscribe from Youtube everywhere I go to Hollywood
- 2007 gmc t7500 ac how much freon
- To where we belong texts kenny rogers
- How deep do Japanese maple roots go
- Layth Bunni how we met
- Nekro, whose Daddy Worldstarhiphop is uncut
- Princesa mia marparaiso descargar whatsapp
- Head tingles when pooping
- What does the job title of the referee mean?
- Points game where you eat other points
- How to add sip account in android
- How to grow brain cell backgrounds
- What is Cbh4 drug
- Who are the burglars at home alone
- When boys are on your chest
- Anger blurred textures when rotating
- What is pain real name
- Adequacy of nutritional definition who
- How to Make Wedgewood Blue Paint
- What is Soft Cod Roe