How many calories in a smoked meat sandwich
In our country, solyanka is a special dish. It is often cooked in winter and with everything: they give different types of meat, experiment with sour ingredients, come to them with extraordinary additives.
|Chicken broth -||600 ml|
|Bacon -||40 g|
|cooked beef tongue -||260 g|
|smoked bacon -||140g|
|smoked beef -||35 g|
|smoked sausage -||150 g|
|Olive oil -||15 ml|
|Oil "farmer" -||15 g|
|Tomato paste -||50 g|
|Onions -||75 g|
|Capers -||10 g|
|Olives -||6-7 pieces.|
|pickled and pickled cucumbers -||on 45 g|
|Lemon, fresh greens, sour cream -||taste|
|Cooking time: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 98 Kcal|
It's good to add brine to the hodgepodge, be it cabbage or cucumber. And finally, olives, they are needed to give this first dish a sharp, salty taste. The same role is played by capers.
How to cook:
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings. In a heavy pan, stir-fry the olives and butter, sauté the onions for 5 minutes, add the tomato and fry until the vegetables are ready.
- Cut cucumbers into straws, put on the bottom of a saucepan, pour some water and sprinkle on a vegetable.
- Cut the olives into rings, cut the meat ingredients into cubes. Last mix.
- Bring the broth to the boil, roasted onions, cucumber, capers, olives, cold cuts, simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, add salt, salt to taste, pepper.
- The finished dish is poured into plates, season with fresh herbs, a lemon wedge. Put sour cream on the table separately.
Tip: If there are pieces of meat after the feast, you can use them as soup.
Beef broth recipe
It does not matter which one you take the broth, the main thing is to make it saturated. Therefore, the meat is better to be taken with a bone.
- 0.7 kg of pork beef;
- 0.2 kg of ham cooked smoked;
- 0.2 kg of smoked chicken breast;
- 0.2 kg of half-smoked hunting sausages;
- 0.2 kg of pork;
- 0.2 kg of cooked smoked bacon;
- 100 grams of fresh carrots;
- 150 grams of pickled cucumbers;
- 60 g tomato;
- 1 handful of capers;
- Pepper and salt to taste;
- 2 bay leaves;
- 8 olives;
- half a lemon.
If you're into vegetables, you'll love the chicken and cabbage mish-mash.
The recipe for the Solyanka diet with potatoes for the whole family can be found here.
An interesting taste has a hodgepodge of sauerkraut, you can see the recipe here.
Cooking takes 1 hour 30 minutes.
Calorie content: 89 kcal.
- For soup, it is important to choose a good beef and cook broth from it. Ready-made meat to remove from the broth, cut into pieces.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the finely chopped smoked meat until golden brown.
- Fry the finely chopped onion in butter, add carrots, tomato puree, and then about 5 minutes.
- In the broth send the slices of beef, whole smoked meat, sliced cucumber, bay leaf, capers. Season with pepper, add salt to taste.
- Add steamed vegetables, cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with chopped vegetables, lemon wedge and black olives.
Advice: how to chop meat products is just a matter of personal preference, like a more homogeneous soup, finely chop meat.
Georgian solyanka with smoked meat
To add savory acidity, tomato paste is added to the grill. It is an integral part of Solyanka ..
- 0.8 kg of beef pulp;
- 3 white onions;
- 800 ml of broth;
- 1 glass of dry white wine;
- 20 grams of flour;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 1 TBSP. soft mustard + 1 tbsp tomato;
- 1 salted cucumber;
- Spices taste good.
Cooking time: 1.5 hours. One serving contains 97 kcal ..
How to cook:
- Fry the beef mixture cut into strips in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion and cook for a few more minutes. Pour in flour, mix and pour in ..
- Season the meat with onion spices by adding mustard with tomato paste ..
- Put the stock in a pan and simmer over low heat. At the end of boiling, chopped cucumber is added to the broth.
Tip: Season the spices in a hot pan before adding them to the soup, then they will smell sweet.
We add olives for the refined taste
Usually acidify the dish with a lemon wedge. That's the best way. You can also squeeze the juice out of the lemon in the finished first dish. To serve, add 2 slices of lemon to a dish.
- 250 g boiled sausage;
- 2 teaspoons of capers;
- 0.3 kg of smoked meat;
- 2 smoked sausages;
- 8-9 olives;
- 1 lemon;
- 30 grams of tomato;
- 1 onion;
- 30-40 ml of refined oil;
- Put greens, bay leaf, salt to taste.
Cooking time: 40 minutes The portion contains 98 kcal.
- Heat the oven to 200ºC. Cut meat ingredients into cubes, place in a heat-resistant pan and send for 10 minutes. in the oven.
- Peel and chop the onions and sauté in a pan with oil until translucent. When the vegetables are ready, add the tomatoes.
- Put meat products, onions with tomatoes, salt in hot water saucepan.
- Add capers, greens, olives. Cook over low heat, remove the pan from the burner and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Serve the soup with a lemon wedge and season with sour cream if desired.
Tip: Many housewives add vinegar instead of lemon, but that's a completely different flavor that we don't recommend.
In the video - a recipe for a quick solyanka with smoked meat and olives:
Chicken & Smoked Food Recipe
A rich and fat solyanka is good because it satisfies hunger and warms in the cold. We offer recipe for solyanka with smoked chicken.
- 1 onion;
- 25 ml of vegetable oil;
- to try fresh greens;
- 2 fresh carrots;
- 1.5 liters of chicken broth;
- 4 cucumbers (salted);
- 20 grams of tomato;
- 2 chicken legs (cooked smoked);
- 10 olives (pitted).
Time to cook: 1 hour. The part of the Solyanka contains 99 kcal.
- Peel the onions, cut into cubes, grate the carrots. Put the cut vegetables in a pan heated with vegetable oil, salt and pepper and fry.
- Heat the chicken stock in a saucepan and cut the cucumber into strips.
- When the vegetables in the pan are reddened, add tomato paste, mix well and pour 100 ml of broth.
- Add the cucumber chopped olives to the pan with the rest of the broth.
- Cut the meat off the legs. Fry the layer in the pan, add the minced meat. To stew a mess on the stove and set the average temperature, 10 minutes is enough.
- Cut the lemon into thin slices, finely chop the greens. Pour the hodgepodge on a plate, decorate with a lemon wedge and fresh herbs.
A large amount of salt changes the taste of solyanka is not for the better at all. How to reanimate the salted dish:
- First aid - add a little boiled water to the mishmash. It will be saved from salting, but the taste of the dish will suffer.
- We recommend a more complex option: while the mixing pot is being cooked, add more products. You can add more vegetables - as the bowl increases in volume, the salt concentration will definitely decrease ..
- If the salty taste is felt when the hodgepodge is sliced, do not rush to pour. Add more chopped herbs and sour cream to the dish.
In the video - one of the best recipes for making solyanka:
- How To Fix Pull String Talking Dolls
- How much does it cost to procure software
- Postcode of the Bedfont Library everywhere
- How are shelf-stable juices with lemons preserved?
- The Krauss refibrillator wikihow
- Where tangents meet Mangapark
- How to pronounce ngawang
- Project Zomboid How To Increase Agricultural Skills
- How to win Mongolian scenario civ 5
- How to combine names with each other generator
- When does Diantha trade with Ralts
- Ba-11 when driving through a castle
- Chen Chow meaning in Chinese
- How to drive uphill automatic cat
- Dreamcolor Z24X specifies Howard
- How to hard reset a sharp stx-2 battery
- Nmz guthans where stand
- When it rains gasoline synopsis definition
- Autocad freezes when opening the file
- Dumaresq St Campbelltown Massage Everywhere
- Cream used clothing wholesale uk women
- How to disassemble the Seagate extension desktop drive
- What to see in Baguio Philippines
- Romo Rouf Chowdhury Paribar
- Who I am Jessica Andrews Instrumental Aggression
- Virtual Villagers 2 How to Grow Gold
- Bezbronna istota czechow tekst
- Podlesie machowskie tirowki w
- How to swell wood joints
- Workstations how fast
- How does an arctic fox keep warm
- Samsung GT S3 650 WhatsApp Web
- 1993 Honda Accord won't start when it's hot