What is the height of chengdu china
Geographic coordinates of chengdu, china
Longitude: 104 ° 04′00 ″ E
Altitude: 499 m
Coordinates of Chengdu in degrees with decimal places (decimal degrees)
Longitude: 104.0666700 °
Coordinates of Chengdu in degrees and minutes of arc with decimal places
Longitude: 104 ° 4.0002 ′ E
UTM coordinates of Chengdu
East value: 410588.32961395
North value: 3393033.0058783
Geographic coordinate systems
WGS 84 Coordinate Reference System is the latest version of the World Geodetic System used in mapping and navigation, including GPS (Global Positioning System) satellite navigation system.
The coordinates (longitude or longitude and latitude or latitude) determine the position of a point on the earth's surface. The coordinates are the angle units. The canonical form of latitude and longitude displays degrees (°), minutes (′) and seconds (″). GPS systems often use coordinates in degrees and minutes of arc with decimal places or in degrees with decimal places (decimal degrees).
The width varies from −90 ° to 90 °. The equator has a latitude of 0 °. The North Pole has a latitude of 90 °, the South Pole a latitude of −90 °. The positive latitude values correspond to the geographical locations north of the equator (abbr. N). The negative latitude values correspond to the geographical locations south of the equator (abbr. S).
The longitude is counted from the prime meridian (the reference meridian of the IERS) and varies from −180 ° to 180 °. Positive longitude values correspond to the geographical locations east of the prime meridian (abbreviation O). Negative longitude values correspond to the geographical locations west of the prime meridian (abbr. W).
The UTM coordinate system (Universal Transverse Mercator) divides the earth's surface into 60 longitudinal zones. The coordinates of a location within each zone are defined as a planar coordinate pair that relates to the intersection of the equator and the central meridian of the zone and is measured in meters.
The height above sea level is a measure of the height of a geographic location. We use the global digital elevation model GTOPO30.
Chengdu, China: Facts and Figures
- How to align conveyor discs
- How to remove a shepherd's hook
- Brevan Howard Strategic Macro Master Fund Ltd.
- Jd 9650 sts specs howard
- What killed precious simelane
- How to remove plastic tile adhesive
- How to create a non-compliance report form
- Fabinho Sofrencia WhatsApp Messenger
- Tullian tchividjian how to be perfect woman
- When the band stops playing Masonic
- Robin Koecher Boot Pictures Howard Heck
- How to Fix l33l tracfone wifi hotspot lg
- How to print bpay receipt westpac
- Who lives in my house worksheets
- Jooho Park van Pauls Wholesale Ltd.
- What is limf klier kanker
- How to draw error bars manually install
- Whose points Cydia app
- How to get to the paradise island of Pondicherry Houston
- Acanthastrea Lordhowensis Rouge Valley
- How to decrypt ssl wireshark
- How does sunflower milk taste
- Minecraft supernatural how to become a vampire
- How to plant plantain suckers