How much does Mancore Pro cost
Construction costs per square meter: What does a new building cost?
What does a newly built home cost? The construction costs per square meter of living space depend heavily on where you want to build your dream home. And in addition to the pure construction costs, there are a number of other items. An overview.
- Construction costs for houses in Germany by federal state
- How are the construction costs developing?
- Differences in construction costs for single-family and semi-detached houses
- What does a single family house cost? These costs are added to the construction costs
- Conclusion: It costs a house to build
The construction costs for an identical single-family house are not the same everywhere in Germany. In general, they are higher in large cities or on islands than in rural areas. And they differ from state to state.
How much is my property worth?
Ask the real estate calculator! After just 5 minutes you will receive an exact market price and lots of other information.Rate property now
The construction costs per square meter range between 1,396 euros and 2,176 euros, depending on the region. For a home with 150 square meters of living space, the construction costs can differ by more than 115,000 euros, depending on where you build it.
We'll tell you how many euros you have to expect construction costs per square meter in which federal state and tell you what additional costs you will have to face when building a house.
Advertisement: Solar system for 0 € acquisition costs - is your house an option? *
Construction costs for houses in Germany by federal state
On the national German average, the construction costs for residential buildings in 2019 were 1,834 euros per square meter, according to the Federal Statistical Office.
Depending on where you are building, the construction prices differ considerably. The construction costs per square meter are highest in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg. The cheapest places to build are in Bremen and Saxony-Anhalt. In general, building a house in southern Germany is more expensive than in the north, as this graphic shows:
This table shows the construction costs per square meter in your state:
Construction costs per square meter by federal state
How are the construction costs developing?
While building costs averaged 1,834 euros per square meter today, building was still significantly cheaper ten years ago. In 2009 the average construction price was 1,332 euros per square meter.
The rise in construction costs thus clearly exceeds the general rate of price increases. Earthmoving has become particularly expensive, but so have many other handicrafts.
Why are construction costs increasing?
The high demand and capacity bottlenecks are to blame for the rising construction costs. Price drivers in construction are also legal requirements such as the Building Energy Act and parking space requirements.
However, you can reduce the construction costs by using serial or modular construction methods, i.e. building a prefabricated house.
Differences in construction costs for single-family and semi-detached houses
The construction costs for a single-family house, semi-detached house or apartment building are different. In comparison, single-family houses are the most expensive per square meter of living space, because a large external wall area has to be built with a small number of square meters.
In the case of terraced houses, on the other hand, two outer walls are omitted (with the exception of the two end houses) and are replaced by a significantly cheaper partition. The same goes for a semi-detached house.
For a single-family house, you pay an average of 1,804 euros per square meter. In the case of semi-detached houses, the construction costs per square meter of living space are lower, namely 1,794 euros.
According to the Federal Statistical Office, the construction of a single-family house with one residential unit cost the builders an average of 275,431 euros in 2019. However, this amount only includes the construction costs.
What does a single family house cost? These costs are added to the construction costs
In addition to the construction costs for erecting the building, there are many other costs that you will have to pay if you want to build a house. In fact:
- Property costs: The costs for building land are extremely different in Germany - depending on where your dream home is supposed to be. According to the Federal Statistical Office, they are between 49 and 1,348 euros per square meter, depending on the federal state. Depending on the region in which your desired property is located and whether you have found what you are looking for through a realtor, you have to add up to 15 percent of the costs for the property to incidental acquisition costs. These include brokerage fees, notary fees and real estate transfer tax.
- Development costs: These include road construction costs including parks and green spaces, the initial installation of drainage and lighting, sewerage, central supply (electricity, gas, heat, water) and sometimes the sewage and rainwater connection. Overall, the development costs can vary between 10,000 and 15,000 euros depending on the distance to the next connection point.
- Building costs: This includes costs for any soil appraisals and surveying, as well as for the building permit. Trees may also have to be felled or old buildings demolished. As a rule, the cost of the soil survey is around 0.5 percent of the construction cost. You have to calculate between 0.5 and 1 percent of your construction costs for the building application. The survey costs for an average large one- or two-family house plot are around 1,500 to 2,000 euros. Banks often calculate around 15 percent of the construction costs for the ancillary construction costs.
- Costs for the outdoor facilities: Creating a garden, terrace or carport also costs money. Here you usually reckon with five percent of the building costs for the house.
- Setup costs: As a rule, new furniture is also purchased for a new house. You shouldn't forget the costs for this, as well as for a fitted kitchen, when calculating the costs.
Conclusion: It costs a house to build
The cost of building a house depends on many different factors, so this question can hardly be answered across the board. What there are, however, are average values that you can use as a rough guide.
On average in Germany, the cost of owning a home is between 320,000 and 385,000 euros. This is based on a plot size of 700 to 850 square meters and a living space of around 150 square meters.
*So-called affiliate links have been added to this post. This means that we receive a small portion of the commission when the purchase is made. This does not increase the purchase price.
- Who played General Lansdale on CSI Miami
- Which square has no parallel sides?
- What is ami to make bhalobashi baby
- WhatsApp group name Marathi Kavita
- How old is Ash Ketchum 2016 tax
- What is reasonable marksmanship
- How to set up Reicast emulator cheats
- Who played elvira gulch with toto
- Rinnai water heater wholesaler
- When do daily newspapers reset the eu wow forum
- How to get gold mk 48 troublemaker
- Forest fantasy story eggs how to breed
- Crane fly eat something
- When do the sailors Uranus and Neptune die
- How to write a conclusion for the accounting project
- How to repair Franciaflex awning
- Bypass refrigerator overload protection how it works
- What does Ms. C Gren
- Who Owns the Heritage Hotel Rockhampton Morning
- How many points in Wagamama Chicken Ramen
- Elbow brace for tennis elbow like tired
- How to do t4b knitting
- What is the derivative of 10x
- Devland Cash and Carry Wholesale Johannesburg
- What does not cut program mean
- What does Joodse mean for invalid meanings
- Fortran 90 full array operations
- Benedetta castelli guidi sapienza howard
- How to graph tangents in Excel
- What happened to Susan Ann Gilbert
- How does an arctic fox keep warm
- What does Aloc Acoc mean in Arabic
- What does CDD mean for Slang Dictionary
- Use of Loreal Color Protection Conditioner