Nobody knows the lyrics where she's going
Finding a line or two from a song that the deceased liked and that suits them.
"To be able to fall asleep when you are tired and to be allowed to drop a burden that you have borne for a long time, that is a delicious, wonderful thing."
“We kept it quite simple, as a picture we took a praying hand and as a text my father has“ We mourn our son brother etc. then the names of the family and that was it, oh yeah, and time and place of the funeral service. This is what our obituary looked like. Less is often more."
Do not address the type of death. Possibly choose a classic Rilke (?) Quote: "When you think of me, think of the hour when you loved me best."
Possibly address the circumstances: "He made his decision on his own", "He always made his own decisions". Perhaps also an indication of what led to the suicide: "The recent events have overwhelmed his strength".
For a Christian I recommend Isaiah 54, 10a: Mountains should fall and hills sway, but my grace should not depart from you.
A poem by Peter Huchel:
Grayed over by night
dewed in the morning
so you moved away.
You wave and blow it
the dawning lakes
still your word in the dream.
Rolled in the sand
the wave of gold
And also beckons:
You are not anymore.
“The last dream fell into the broken shell. One last smile sank into the dark and faded away. Now the moth is free and is moving its wings. Now he can fly - fly home into the light. "
"Find the happiness of peace that the world could not give you"
“The last of all doors
but you never have
already knocked on everyone.
(Reiner Kunze) "
That anger filled you. And the bad thing is: it won't go away. I'm afraid it will stay forever.
He is free now and our tears wish him luck.
"The answers are only available at the end of our journey." (Laotse)
You are someone else; I am still right here
He / she found no support on earth, so he / she seeks it in death
God gave you life, but couldn't take it.
A candle burns till it reaches the end
your light of life could have burned longer.
Fight for life, give up for death
You who loved me so
don't look at the life that i ended
but on what I start.
You wanted to go,
we had to let you go
although we don't understand it yet.
“Your heart has stopped beating. Didn't want to be with us anymore?
So many questions remain open to us: Why did it have to be that way?
Your path in life is now at an end, your tired heart rests quietly,
Your hard-working and helpful hands rest quietly,
you are released from despair and pain,
We miss you so much ….."
"He is now free and our tears wish him luck"
"Every angel finds a place to land .."
At the top of the ad: "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it!"
One son committed suicide. The display:
Because things happen that we cannot understand.
We stand by, powerless and mute.
Under the name with dates of birth:
we are desperate because we cannot comprehend how lonely (Name) was inside him. Our love for him could not hold him.
- What is a somatic therapy center
- Jual Jelly Bean Candy Wholesale
- How to remove breast cysts naturally
- Who gave Freddie Mercury AIDS photo
- Michelle cound how old is Bernie
- Crackling noise in the ear with film pines
- How to reverse the normal map texture
- Se desvive por ella descargar whatsapp
- What is the parousia and its purpose
- How did Prue Bird die off Alaska
- Freebsd ezjail zfs how to basic
- Who is Wes Kain Vanilla Ice Cream
- Hideyuki Takahashi Jetro Wholesale
- Dunhill sometimes when we touch with texts
- Who is nicondra norwood married to
- How to fix a leaky tire shaft
- What does Septem Juncta mean in Uno
- How to pronounce simul iustus et peccator
- How to Make Goraka Paste
- Howat noble and staff
- What does deep water zone mean
- 9 multiple intelligences ni howard gardner
- Baglamukhi Mandir in the Chandni Chowk Bazaar
- Julian Bartlett geologist who influenced