How to fix the importance of the surfboard fold
Part of Speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. fix; you fixes; he she it fixes
- Simple past: I. fixed
- Participle II: Fixed
- Subjunctive II: i fix
- Imperative: singular fix!; Plural fixes!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- be | he | ben, simple past: be | hob, participle II: be | ho | ben
- IPA: [bəˈheːbn̩]
- 1) fix a damage, a mistake
- 2) austrian Withdraw money from an account
- 1) The craftsman fixed the damage within a few minutes.
- 1) Whenever you have a problem had fixed the next appeared.
- 2) With your Maestro Raiffeisen card and your personal code, you can easily pay at cash registers or remedy Cash at ATMs.
- 1) a problem, a damage, a mistakeremedy
- English: 1) rectify, remedy; 2) withdraw money
- French: 1) rectifier, remédier
- Italian: 1) rettificare, rimediare
- Romanian: 1) remedia
- Swedish: 1) avhjälpa, avlägsna, undanröja, rätta till; 2) lyfta
- Spanish: 1) arreglar, enmendar, rectificar, remediar
- Hungarian: 1) kiküszöböl ,korál, megszüntet, kiigazít, kijavít
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Dell fixes an annoying limitation and provides more computing power.“
heise online, May 28, 2019
„A week ago Apple had to admit a serious Facetime bug. A software update fixes the bug now.“
BILD.de, February 8, 2019
„Last night Apple released the next version of iOS. The operating system fixes especially mistakes.“
Computer Week, January 23, 2019
„The next promised camera update is now here for the OnePlus 7 Pro. OxygenOS 9.5.5.GM21BA improves the camera and fixes some more flaws of the flagship.“
CHIP Online, May 27, 2019
„Apple has released iOS 12.3.2 and fixes thus a camera problem that only affects a single iPhone model. The next update for everyone is already in the starting blocks.“
teltarif.de, June 11, 2019
„State company fixes the worst damage on the cycle path on the L 277.“
Kölnische Rundschau, October 18, 2020
„The latest Thunderbird update fixes a total of five security problems. Two are considered critical.“
heise online, April 15, 2020
„Apple's latest smartwatch can do a lot fixes some mistakes of their predecessors. However, some weaknesses remain.“
Computer picture, January 18, 2020
„Shippers hope that autonomous driving will solve the shortage of staff fixes and the margins improved.“
Golem.de, May 12, 2020
„If you want to secure an app for free in the Play Store, we have just the right one for you. you fixes namely an annoying mistake.“
Futurezone, April 30, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "fixes":
spelling mistake: ... the teacher notices / finds / criticizes / criticizes / improves / corrects / corrects / removes a spelling error; someone checks a text for spelling mistakes; ...
Bot: ... 1) simple computer program that usually fixes small but frequently occurring errors or performs tasks 2) temple room, holiest building in a wat, a Buddhist ...
Seasickness: ... 1) Kinetosis, illness, nausea, drowsiness Examples of use: 1) The seasickness resolves itself in a few days. 1) "I and a few others had to be in the boat ...
Half vowel:… In terms of vowels, phonologically around consonants. The designation half vowel, more rarely half consonant, resolves the dilemma terminologically. 1) "This loss is likely before ...
Semiconsonant:… In terms of vowels, phonologically around consonants. The designation half vowel, more rarely half consonant, resolves the dilemma terminologically. Translations Swedish: 1)…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Fixes" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (17.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/behaben/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "fixes" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
home (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Subforms: indigenous Hyphenation: be | he | mat Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
home (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Secondary Forms: 2nd Person Singular Imperative Present Active: beheimat…
home (German) Part of Speech: Verb Conjugations: Present: Ich beheimate; you reside; he, she, it is home to the simple past: I ...
native (German) Part of Speech: Participle I Hyphenation: be | hei | ma | tend Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [bəˈhaɪ̯maːtn̩t]…
native (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: be | hei | ma | ten | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
native (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: be | he | ma | ten | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
native (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: be | he | ma | ten | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
more native (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: be | he | ma | ten | of pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
- How to learn piano sheet music for free
- Piaggio ciao 140 km how many miles
- What is the derivative of 10x
- Arambagh Chicken Behala Chowrasta
- Forest fantasy story eggs how to breed
- Asperger's children who destroy toys
- Jump forward when you shoot a 3-pointer
- What is the formula for diphosphorus pentasulfide
- What is a successful man poem
- Chowking happy pao advertisement
- Whatever simple meme is
- Liliana vazquez how tall is kendall
- What does ROP mean for inventory
- What am I Chopped Liver SpongeBob Meme
- Prison refugees who were never caught as refugees
- Enter the administrator globe mf612
- How to make a waypoint in Minecraft
- How to use vblf in vbscript
- What is millet flour in Arabic
- Tullian tchividjian how to be perfect woman
- Monster Jam drivers who died
- What does Yofi Tofi
- How to grow brain cell backgrounds
- What is horizontal hostility