How to get monocytosis
Synonym: mononuclear phagocyte
Monocytes are cellular components of human blood that belong to the leukocyte cell class. When they leave the circulating blood, they develop into tissue-typical macrophages, which are part of the MPS.
Monocytes are around 12-20 µm in diameter, making them the largest cells in the circulating blood. They have a relatively wide cytoplasmic border, which appears gray-blue in the light microscope according to Pappenheim's staining and can contain fine granulations (lysosomes). The cell nucleus is light and eccentric. It is multifaceted and can be spherical, bean or kidney shaped.
As part of monocytopoiesis, monocytes are formed in the bone marrow via a cellular intermediate stage (promonocyte) from special hematopoietic stem cells, the monoblasts. The formation takes place under the influence of growth factors such as GM-CSF (granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor) and M-CSF (monocyte colony-stimulating factor).
Monocytes circulate in the blood for about 12-48 hours and make up about 2-8% of the total leukocyte population. Like neutrophils, they have the ability to actively migrate into the tissue. There they further differentiate into different cell forms.
A lack of monocytes is called monocytopenia, an increased incidence is called monocytosis.
6 image sources
- "Monocytes" with the kind permission of Sysmex
- How to set the cookie path
- Dragon Dogma Character Creation Celebrities Who Smoke
- What is wf crd svc
- Whoops ein gaensebluemchen angel youtube elvis
- How 2 rapidly approaching heights increase
- Redistribution in Rhie-Chow interpolation
- Jublia commercial with Howie Long
- Woman who lost 200 pounds
- Hyderabadis in Kuwait, how is doctor
- Gasti da change whatsapp number
- Mule hide horn wrap how to
- Henry Stanley Haskins, what's behind us
- Stand up dead 3 how to save hank
- How many states in the southwest
- How to use absorbine jr for ringworm
- How to clean a commercial smoke alarm
- Angry status for WhatsApp in Punjabi mother
- How to draw a bloody knife
- What audio format for car CD players
- List of players who are Illuminati
- Ngtzombies what happened to mankiller apartments
- Grief Syndrome How To Cheat
- Where is North Kakalaki
- How do I write a template for a leasing addendum