Core a whole cabbage sauerkraut
One pot - minced meat with croissants
The typical recipe from Switzerland is prepared here in just one pot and results in a complete main course.
Ingredients for 4 servings
|500||G||Minced meat, mixed|
|1||Pc||clove of garlic|
|2||Tbsp||Oil for deep-frying|
- For the One pot - minced meat with croissants Quarter, core, peel and dice the sweet apple. Peel and finely chop the onion and clove of garlic.
- Now put the onion and garlic cubes in a large saucepan with a little oil and sauté for about 3 minutes. Then add the minced meat and fry for a few minutes until crumbly.
- Stir in the croissants and apple cubes and deglaze with the bouillon. Stir in the gravy and bring to the boil. Simmer gently for the next 10–12 minutes until the horns are cooked through.
- Then fold in the grated cheese and season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- What does Poa stand for in football
- Aprons and smocks wholesale craft
- Filipino chef who died on days recently
- Florida leaf symbol what it means
- Where to park in dc mall
- Dsshe listserv how to join
- Fike Rupture Disc Distributors Wholesale
- How to use abrasion stickers online
- Youth pass, how to write
- Paqui Chips where are they now
- How to calculate pond waterfall pumps
- What does GTD mean in basketball
- How to pick up fps in cod ghosts
- How to fix a gameranger not responding to an error
- Cyma Airsoft wholesalers
- Emma Thompson How To Train A Kite
- Explain how alluvial pools and deltas form
- Who designs Rose Parade Float Designer
- How to Edit Counter-Strike Source Skins for Free
- Thessaloniki Arzu-Embry, who is her father
- New oshwal wholesalers nairobi
- How do I log out of Battlelog on ps4
- Chennai Mail from Howrah Zilla
- What is reasonable marksmanship