How are polyhedra used in everyday life
What is artificial intelligence and how is it used?
Online shopping and advertising
Artificial intelligence is used to give customers personalized recommendations based, for example, on previous product searches and purchases or on their other online behavior. AI is of great importance for retail, especially when it comes to optimizing products, planning stocks and in logistics.
Search engines learn from large amounts of data entered by users in order to provide relevant search results.
Digital personal assistants
Smartphones use AI for optimal personalization. Virtual assistants answering questions, making recommendations, and helping organize everyday life have become ubiquitous.
Written and spoken language translation tools rely on artificial intelligence to provide and improve translations. AI can also be used to automatically create subtitles for video content or TV shows.
Smart houses, cities and infrastructures
Smart thermostats learn from our usage behavior in order to save energy, while in smart cities traffic should be regulated using AI to improve connectivity and reduce traffic congestion.
Even if self-driving vehicles are not yet standard, cars already use AI-supported safety functions. For example, the EU is funding the VI-DAS initiative, which aims to develop automatic sensors that detect dangerous situations.
Another area of application for AI is intelligent navigation.
AI systems can help detect and combat cyberattacks and other cyber threats. They rely on the continuous input of data, whereby patterns can be recognized and attacks can be traced.
Artificial intelligence against Covid-19
In the course of the corona crisis, artificial intelligence is used, for example, in intelligent thermal imaging cameras at airports. It is used in medicine to detect infections on computed tomography of the lungs. AI is also used to provide data to track the spread of the virus.
Certain applications based on AI can detect fake news and disinformation by analyzing content from social media, searching for key terms and determining which sources are considered reliable.
Learn more about how MEPs intend to shape data legislation to drive innovation and ensure security.
- Where was the Joneses neighborhood filmed
- Membrane dachowa 3 marma opinionie am plus
- How to clean zinc alloy metal beads
- How to increase bone density in the hips
- How to use wire emitter rodents
- How to edit meets the heavy sfm
- Left hand numb while sleeping
- Where to find Gabite Pokemon Platinum
- How to Combine Emojis on iPhone
- What does Kidal Po mean in English
- Girl doing the fabulous five Freddy commercials
- WhatsApp for Mac El Capitan
- Funny one word WhatsApp status in Hindi
- Assuming this meaning, however
- What is Pertinax material
- What does nnn mean slang definition
- What are Tolerable Bonds
- Troubleshooting Samsung S20A300B display
- How is radical title obtained definition
- How to change the database instance in the micro-strategy
- Off game how to whip sugar
- How to pick up fps in cod ghosts
- How to do a vinegar water shower
- Turtle switch machines wholesale
- Doctor rapping Battle Lyrics Generator
- Shadows Taenzer Taenzer end who killed Mac
- What does certified repaired hard drive mean
- Aleda Rolling Papers wholesalers
- What is the Word Answers Level 126
- How to sound like a tyrant
- How to do Kinpira Persona 4
- Html css how to center the table
- What if I disassemble the lyrics