What does dilute air mean?
What means increased hypodenity and thinned bovine border in the left front of the lower jaw & lpar; brain & rpar; near the edge of the mantle & quest;
increased hypodensity means that the brain has had a change that is not age-appropriate.
what a hypodensity means depends (to the best of my knowledge) on which method was used for the image: CT or MRI. it can be an edema e.g. after a stroke, as also means an area of reduced density of the cells to be expected there. but i'm not sure about this point, i often confuse something.
then in the sentence comes the area in which the abnormality can be determined:
left = left hemisphere
high frontal = frontal brain and up there. the brain is divided into different lobes and the frontal lobe is affected, where it goes in the direction of the parietal (above).
medullary bed = an area that consists of white matter = nerve fibers.
and the affected medullary bed is near the edge of the mantle. there are pictures on the internet. roughly speaking, it is at the front in the area where there is a furrow between the two halves of the brain.
- How to regrow bald spots naturally
- Garn nighthowl ninja gaiden
- Gwanghae the man who became King Dramacrazy
- How to wash smelly soccer gloves
- Who owns the goods fmcsa
- Leadership and Management in Nursing Finkelman Howard
- Wholesale jewelry no minimum order quantity
- What does lnb drift mean recognized
- Howard House Tavern Elkton md
- SAP Emma, вЂ ‹вЂ‹ how to create a case
- Where was total recall filmed in 1990
- What is edible gold glitter made of
- When is Alabama pig hunting season
- How old is kimberly freeman one-eyed doll
- How to Become a Ranger Apprentice Book
- What is Putra Dosham
- Nonsense How to Destroy Tracklist 101 in 2015
- I, Lord, send me everywhere
- What are the gummy colors?
- What does Bafangool
- Hagimit falls how to get there
- How to Draw Tanaka Black Butler
- Free WhatsApp online tracker by phone
- What can lead to a low engine vacuum