How big is 10cm dice
I designed the LIGURIA hat in Italy during my last holiday. Love the landscape, people and food of this Mediterranean region so much. Can't wait to come back to this lovely inspiring place.
This slightly slouchy beanie is knitted in an easy brioche stitch pattern, four repeating pattern rounds are forming some leafs all over the hat. A perfect beanie for you to start two-color brioche stitch. Most surprising thing was it to shape the crown of this hat, only by omitting the increases. It's so easy and so much fun!
Come find me over on instagram!
Pattern is written for three circumference small, medium and large to fit the child and average adult female.
MEASUREMENTS S (M, L) 16 "(18", 20 ") / 40cm (45cm, 50cm)
DEPTH 9.5 "(9.5", 10.5 ") / 24cm (24cm, 27cm)
YARN Altogether approximately 202 (218, 235) yards / 185, (200m, 215m) of DK weight yarn for the beanie version.
Shown beanie sample (M) was knit with Sweet Georgia Superwash DK (100% Merino, 256 yards / 4.06 ounces, 234m / 114g) in Peony (MC) and Raspberry (CC), the slouchy beanie sample was knit with Sweet Georgia Superwash DK in Birch (MC) and Tumbled Stone (CC)
You can also use any other DK weight yarn.
dpns and 16 "(40cm) circular needle in US 4 / 3.5mm or size required to obtain gauge
1 st marker and a tapestry needle for weaving in ends
20 sts, 22 rounds = 4 ”/ 10cm in blocked brioche stitch
cast on, k, p, Brk, Brp, brkyobrk, brRsl
I knitted the LIGURIA hat on my last vacation in Italy. I was enthusiastic about the Mediterranean landscape, the people and of course the regional food. I'm already looking forward to seeing you again.
The hat is knitted in a two-tone patent pattern, four continuously repeating rows of patterns form a floral all-over pattern. A perfect hat to finally get started with the two-tone patent pattern. The big surprise is the distinctive bloom at the end, it is created simply by leaving out the increases. It can be so easy!
The pattern is written for three sizes small (children 8-12 years), medium and large. If necessary, the information for the different sizes is given in brackets as follows: S (M, L).
SIZE 40cm (45cm, 50cm)
HEIGHT 24cm (24cm, 27cm)
YARN A total of around 185, (200m, 215m) merino wool DK
The hats shown (both size M) were knitted with SweetGeorgia Superwash DK (100% Merino, 234m / 114g) in the colors Peony and Raspberry, and with SweetGeorgia Superwash DK in the colors Birch and Tumbled Stone
3.5mm circular knitting needle 40cm and double pointed needles of the same size. Please select the needle size according to the stitch sample.
Stitch markers and a needle for sewing the threads
20 sts / 22 rounds = 10 x 10cm in a pate pattern
Cast on, right and purl stitches, right and left patent stitches, decrease and increase of 2 patent stitches
- Sara Howey in Huelle und Fuelle Pictures
- Mursal abedi cwh wholesale hardware
- What does disposition not applicable
- When do Niles and Maris divorce
- What does a wedge math symbol mean?
- How to pronounce Michigan cities with lead
- Artland Hong Kong supplies wholesalers
- How to make sticky side powder kit
- Netscaler Exchange 2010 Outlook everywhere prompt
- How long does b974 last 30 adderall
- Where is Lauren Cleri now
- How to sew an nwu cover insignia
- Oh, how to skip the first page
- Central State Wrestling DVDs Wholesale
- What did Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi invent?
- How astride vaults can be carried out
- Ten days of kwanzaa or whatever
- How to find imaginary roots on ti-84
- Poladay 9.5 how many days
- Whose pregnant on jerseylicious season 4
- Door opens where ghosts look
- What does overused aircraft mean?
- What is a Wias Tasker
- Raice mcleod drummers for those who