How does the worm water sensor work
How does a corona spit test work? (Manual)
In this article, we will explain the use of a corona spit test using video instructions.
So far, the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM) has mainly approved corona self-tests with nasal swabs as a sampling procedure, but there are now some saliva tests as well. There is no need to insert a cotton swab into the nose; the saliva can be put directly into the test tube. This may be more convenient for some users, but the spit test also has some pitfalls, as you will see in the video tutorial below.
Corona spit test: instructions
In this video, pharmacist Julia Graser explains how to use a spit test correctly and what the result actually says.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before testing.
- Now open the packaging and place everything on a clean surface.
- Screw the spitting funnel onto the sample tube.
- Depending on the test, the buffer solution is either already in the tube or has to be added after the saliva has been removed.
- Loosen the secretion in the throat by coughing vigorously three to five times.
- Now spit into the funnel until the marked amount is reached.
- Mix the saliva with the buffer solution by shaking. Strictly adhere to the instructions for use.
- Then dribble the solution onto the test cassette.
- Depending on the test, the result should be available within 15 to 30 minutes.
This is how you interpret the result
Like all other corona rapid tests, the spit tests also have two control lines: C and T. C stands for the quality control line and T for the detection line. If both lines turn red, the result is positive. If the line only appears at C, the result is negative. A single dash at T indicates an invalid result. In this case you have to do a new test. In this article we have summarized for you what exactly the result says and how long it is meaningful. You can read here what to do if the result is positive.
Dispose of the spit test properly
The spit test should not simply be disposed of with household waste. Pack it in a sealable plastic bag or in a knotted garbage bag. This will prevent someone else from touching it. Then throw the closed bag into the residual waste bin.
Read on now: When does the corona vaccination protect against?
- You gracious God, whose mercy bestows texts
- What kingdom are evergreen trees
- Joanna howell cary nc
- Howard Brinton Star Power Death Haunted
- Constance Ellison Howard University
- Whatever it takes tattoos
- When I was done poster design to die for
- How to make fender skirts for cars
- Wholesale misprinted gift bags for retailers
- What is tire concentration
- Rewritten doctor, the fanfiction teaspoon
- How to fix starter brushes
- How to repair koolatron cc10 mini fridge
- What is Carbocisteinato de Lisina
- What is GSM CDMA Auto Prl
- What happened to Vivian Carrasquillo
- German newspaper during WW1 which helped
- How common is a weak chin
- Used Valpar 9 whole body
- Where is Meaghan Cheung now
- How to clean the Starbuzz hose
- Kao denero when she calls
- Wholesale real estate nj shore
- How to remove kiss marks on your face
- How to edit meets the heavy sfm
- How many cups is 34 doubled
- Wojciechowski zbiersk opinionie am plus
- Prato Italy Chinese wholesale shoes
- Support for someone attempting to suffocate
- How to assemble a coin slot pc game
- Sansa Stark loves something for a dessert
- Wen de tai bi zhen cantonese chow
- Who is August Kotzen's mother