Carolyn mee flexible dolls how to
Fleeing Sunlightclover is a playable Pyro character in Genshin Impact.
The daughter of the intrepid - and destructive - adventurer Alice, Klee takes after her mother in many ways, much to the consternation of the Knights of Favonius whom she has been entrusted to.
Knights of Favonius Spark Knight! Forever with a bang and a flash! —And then disappearing from the star gaze of Acting Grand Master Jean. Sure, time in solitary confinement gives lots of time to think about new gunpowder formulas ... But it'd still be better to not be in solitary in the first place.
An explosives expert and a regular at the Knights of Favonius' confinement room. Also known as Fleeing Sunlight.In-game character attributes text
Klee is an energetic and outgoing girl, with Jean remarking that she takes after her mother, Alice. She acts like a typical young girl - full of energy and loves playing with her friends. She has a particular talent for creating explosives and is not faced by the sound, which most people find terrifying. She adores everything that blows up, such as Amber's Baron Bunny. Her definition of playing is throwing explosives all over the place; she is particularly fund of "fish blasting"; throwing bombs in lakes full of fishes. Whenever she heads out of the city to play, she always remembers the "survival rules" that Kaeya gives her and always adheres to them. Despite this, it usually causes a disaster.
In part due to her young age, Klee can be very naïve at times and can be easily confused by topics she doesn't have any context on, such as mistaking Mondstadt's wine industry as a monster and wonders why Diluc is always grumpy. She is afraid of getting in trouble and often flees to avoid getting reprimanded.
Despite being an official member of the Knights of Favonius, Klee's antics generally cause Jean to send her to solitary confinement so she can think about her actions. She shows some self-awareness over her actions, but her obsession with explosives often overrides her self-reflection as she goes off to brainstorm and develop the next explosive.
Klee loves her fellow knights as they always try to keep her happy, although she does have other friends of the organization, all of whom she enjoys spending time with. She is particularly fund of Kaeya and Albedo, the former giving her the "survival rules" and the latter being very kind and patient with her.
She loves fluffy things and basses, but has an unusual aversion to crabs as she claims that it takes too long trying to de-shell them.
Klee is a small girl with pale skin and light red eyes. She has pale blonde hair, tied in pigtails with a prominent cowlick, and elf-like ears.
Klee wears a red coat with a darker red embellishment and keyhole shapes in the hem over a white dress and shorts, as well as a fluffy scarf with a pom-pom, gloves, knee socks, boots, and a brown messenger bag. Attached to this bag is Dodoco, a furry, woodland animal-shaped pom-pom made by her mother, and her Pyro Vision. Klee wears a large red newsboy cap, with a pin featuring a clover insignia and two white feathers.
|Normal attack: Throws things that go boom when they hit things! Perform up to 3 explosive attacks, dealing AoE Pyro DMG.|
Charged attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina and deals AoE Pyro DMG to opponents after a short casting time.
|Jumpy Dumpty||Elemental skill|
|Jumpy Dumpty is tons of boom-bang-fun!|
When thrown, Jumpy Dumpty bounces thrice, igniting and dealing AoE Pyro DMG with every bounce.
|Sparks 'n' Splash||Elemental burst|
|Klee's Blazing Delight! For 10 seconds, summons 5 times 4 Sparks 'n' Splash to attack nearby opponents, dealing AoE Pyro DMG.|
|Pounding surprise||1st Ascension Passive|
|When Jumpy Dumpty and Normal Attacks deal DMG, Klee has a 50% chance to obtain an Explosive Spark. This Explosive Spark is consumed by the next Charged Attack, which costs no Stamina and deals 50% increased DMG.|
|Sparkling burst||4th Ascension Passive|
|When Klee's Charged Attack results in a CRIT, all party members gain 2 Elemental Energy.|
|All Of My Treasures!||Utility passive|
|Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Mondstadt on the mini-map.|
Each Constellation activation requires a Stella Fortuna.
- Who is Li Chunping's wife
- B.tech result how to find u class meaning
- How to make an exponential growth calculator
- Who Made Barmouth Biscuits Cafe
- Mdickie games are lagging behind on the laptop
- Saving iptables rules dd-wrt vlan howto
- Brian Petsos, how old is Donald
- How tight wheel bearing nut Kawasaki mule
- Loose ends of what's going around
- Borderlands 2 Maya build TVhm which level
- Chowking menu packages in gastronomy
- What does dba or aka
- Karex spolka jawna czestochowa usa
- What is Hamular Notch
- WhatsApp standard photo viewer
- How to write 5 cents in decimal places
- Patrick Crayton, where is he now
- Tapworks whole house water filtration system
- Who collects limited opos for mother
- What does 3b2 pagination mean
- Pgp whole hard disk encryption fips 140-2 cryptography
- How to use the Hydra on the iPhone
- Delphi eolesyserror invalid class string when opening
- Oriki Olorun in Yoruba, which is 74
- How to write a daily diary in Marathi
- 4800mah how many hours in a week
- Radiesse cheeks, how many syringes Artefill
- What is the word for 250 years
- Rebel flag wallets wholesale
- Wholesale Gunpowder Spice Crestwood
- Como sincronizar contactos de whatsapp con android
- How big is Nick Chavez married
- Persona 4, how to catch guards