Assassin Creed 3 how to make weapons
Assassin's Creed 3: Weapons Guide
But before we get to arms, there are a few things to say in advance. Every melee weapon (e.g. sword or tomahawk) has values in the following categories:
- damage - The higher the number, the stronger the attack with the weapon.
- speed - The higher the number, the faster you attack with the weapon.
- Combo - The lower the number (hits), the faster the enemy can be killed directly.
In addition, there are even more special moves that can be used to eliminate opponents. It always depends on the fighting conditions.
In the General store you can buy weapons. These are then saved in Mansion available in the armory. There you can change your weapons as you wish.
11 out of 11 readers found this entry helpful. What do you think?
- Deviating 28dl410 specifications howard
- What does the Greek word arsenokoitai mean
- What does CSD mean for the place of residence
- International bacs transmitted for how long
- Outlook everywhere sbs 2011 support
- What do arbitrary categories mean for Siri questions
- What does it mean when happiness is always hiding
- What does not mean?
- How to Build a Sapo Game Table
- How to Use Hair Blackening Shampoo Powder
- Neo contact lenses wholesalers
- Chow Bing in Atlanta
- Enema casen 250ml how to use
- How to start lugaw business
- Strong city cult where are they now
- How to Learn Ghetto Talk Examples
- Chiligreen platinum tx specs howard
- Korean actor born in 1986 how old
- Whoosh know your meme wiki
- Howard Heck Dinkins Giuliani Debate Live
- Upbringing Yorkshire girl who shaved her eyebrows
- What I did piano midi loops
- Baby shakes its jaw while feeding
- Guariboa reflexiona descargar whatsapp