Ww WhatsApp Web for iPhone
How can we help you?
To log in to WhatsApp on WhatsApp Web, WhatsApp Desktop, or Portal, you need to use your phone to scan the QR code.
- Open Whatsapp on your phone.
- Tap WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Web / Desktop.
- Android: Tap LINK A DEVICE. Follow the on-screen instructions if your device has biometric authentication.
- iPhone: Tap Link a device > OK. On iOS 14 and above, use Touch ID or Face ID to unlock.
grade: The authentication is handled by your device’s operating system using the biometrics stored there. WhatsApp can't access the biometric information stored by your device's operating system.
You can log out of WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktop from your phone, computer, or portal device.
Log out from your computer or portal
- Open WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktop.
- Click Menu (or) above your chats list> Log out.
Log out from your phone
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Android: Tap More options > WhatsApp Web.
- iPhone: Go to WhatsApp Settings > tap WhatsApp Web / Desktop.
- How to measure the diameter of the brake rotor
- What is e-coupling and solvency affidavit
- How to Stop Overtype on Wordpad
- Who's the most eternal commercial guy
- Ahrar Ahmed Chowdhury and Hossain
- How big are grizzly bear claws
- How fast is the Maestoso pace
- Torpenhow Open Air School
- What is a csm at walmart
- What does 2 GB unlimited data plan mean
- What is MTATB online
- Dr. Chowdhry Mildura Band
- How do I install dust-me selectors css
- How common is a weak chin
- What is house bill 4110 about
- What are regime switching models
- How did Caleb die in the Bible
- What is Nash Grier's middle name
- What is sepedi dance called the whip
- What happened to Sleazy T and Abbey
- Who played Wallace on their honeymoon
- What are traps on your body
- Borderlands 2 Gunzerker build tvhm which level
- Whole mammoth found in iceberg