Using the n64 controller on the Wii
→ You can also help here.
|Developer:||emukidid, tehpola, sepp256|
|License:||GNU GPL v3|
Wii64 is one of tehpola, emukidid and sepp256 developed port of the OpenSource Nintendo64 emulator Mupen64 (continued as Mupen64Plus) to play N64 games on the Wii. Contrary to many assumptions, the development has not stopped, but has stagnated for more than a year. Unfortunately (almost, see Not64 in the download area and on GC-Forever.com) there is no alternative.
- Play Nintendo 64 games
- use of .sav Files to save
The following devices can be used to control the emulator:
Depending on the game, one or the other game controller is better suited. In general, however, GameCube controllers and Classic (Pro) controllers work very well for all games. The steering wheel is of course suitable for racing games, but must be configured in the settings for the corresponding game beforehand. The controllers can also be used in any combination.
After Wii64 from the project page or it was downloaded from the download area, it just needs to be unzipped into the recommended path (SD or USB):
Game images (ROMs) and memory files (.sav) belong in the respective sub-folders on the same storage medium:
- DEVICE: / wii64 / roms and DEVICE: / wii64 / saves
In principle, it is possible to use a DVD, but it is impractical. You can also install a forwarder channel.
After starting the Wii64 via a homebrew loader (e.g. HomebrewFilter), select a ROM via "Load ROM" from the desired location. To change the higher directory level, choose "..". Then just press on "Play Game" and the emulation starts. To save and exit the game (no automatic saving!) use the following key combination:
Under "Settings" you have access to the various settings of the Wii64:
- "General": Storage locations of saved games and configuration files; Type of emulation ("Pure Interpreter" or "Dynamic Recompiling")
- "Video": Aspect ratio of the screen, framebuffer
- "Audio": Turn the sound on or off
- "Input": Configure controller assignment
- "Saves": Activate / deactivate automatic saving
- Wii64 settings
There is an (incomplete and partly out-of-date) compatibility list on the project page. A current list is on GBATemp.net to find.
- How does King Klip fish taste
- How to use oldenburger whipped cream
- How many bears are there puzzles?
- What do barrier-free apartments mean
- Panguluri Deepak Chowdary Mallu
- Wojciechowski zbiersk opinionie am plus
- Simon Diaz Mercedes Descargar WhatsApp
- Trubka cu 22mm is like many inches
- Frank Sidebottom Mull of Timperley What War
- How much does vodquila cost
- Percolator 55 cups is how many gallons
- What is the Deutero-Isaiah theory
- Kattar Hindu status for WhatsApp funny
- How to remove search marks in vim
- Shayan Chowdhury Arnob Amar Hariye Jawa Pos
- What is institutional isomorphism
- What is 9 plus ten-21 Yumi Kazama 3
- Leszek wierzchowski i jego fraszki fredry
- What time is it at 10 p.m. and in gmt
- Steendam laboratory equipment supplies wholesalers
- How much does a 293 GB ps3
- How to remove bmw 128i window covering
- Who Bought Sabreliner Corporation Bankruptcy
- What does kpc stand for