Sotsugyou raw play lyrics iamamiwhoami
What a day .... we meet with our tutor in Sham Shui Po (yes this is a place) =)
Since we all need a lot of coffee, we are taken to the Yha Mei Ho House (a hostel), where there is coffee on the one hand and a pretty cool exhibition on the other hand that shows the changes in the building and the lifestyle there. With Swiss-I-hang-there-two-would-be-fancy-pictures-at-exhibitions, I usually can't do anything at all and I am all the more enthusiastic when a completely new concept smiles at us in every room. Diverse, innovative and exciting!
Then we go to SCAD, a pretty well-known design school that used to be a court. It has quite high tuition fees (CHF 100,000 per year). We can spontaneously sneak a tour there and are allowed to look at the library and the courtroom first.
And then we can even look at the prison cells in the basement ... :-D
|Cell for 25 people ...|
Then a short stop at a smoothie shop, where you can directly choose the fruits that end up in it. Insider tip: carrot, orange, lemon juice
Since there is a lot of traffic, we can't make it to 80 - but it's still funny =)
Fortunately, we arrive safely in Yau Ma Tei (just scream where you want to get out) and visit a Tin Hau temple. The lamp things are not lamps but large, curved incense sticks. On the bottom is the name of a deceased person.
|This paper house is burned for a dead, so that this one|
get it in heaven.
And then we are allowed into our tutor's apartment. He is definitely an artist who, due to his creativity, has to get by with very little space. When he tells us that the apartment was actually designed for 8 people, we are a little worried.
Then we look again at a community space, where some artists use a space together for their projects.
|An old lady does it herself |
Pillow cases and dresses.
|An artist takes printing courses - oldschool too |
Embossing. Here is his shelf with the Chinese
Characters in different sizes. o.O.
|Lecture on "Not here, not now"|
Then we go to So Boring - a small restaurant - and the food is amazing! First they serve us pasta with a slight Italian touch, then more Chinese pasta and then a mushroom rice (or similar) from which I could probably have eaten two bowls. You can determine the price for the menu yourself. Wow.
Our tutor still has to go to water the plants, and we spontaneously decide to go with them. We end up at the occupied space where the umbrella movement took place. He maintains a small garden there and ensures that the lawn damaged by tear gas grows back again.
- Chow Tai Fook Nominee Ltd.
- Paan flavored e-liquid uk wholesale
- Wiwiwi salsa smother whatsapp
- What is Ecco Test Answers
- Black rebellious motorcycle club howl flac
- Blacada 19 how to use it
- 518 is the simplified percentage of 2572
- Radu Nechifor doctor, the episode
- How to Deactivate Your War Commander Account
- Which country does Las Humitas en Chala eat
- How does the differential diagnosis work with atp and nadh
- What does the name Levon mean
- Where is lansquenet france
- How many pet scanners are there in Europe
- Afazja ruchowa terapia homikuj szukaj
- Mark Schankerman how valuable patent protection is
- Collarbones, how to define curls
- What does the haunted fish eat
- How to dive thin with friends
- How to update nba 2k14 shoes
- What does a pre-trial crime mean?
- Cotton fabrics wholesale India
- How to trade Darva's Box Theory Algorithm
- What ate the border
- What does it mean to brave the storm?
- Who Owns the Georgia Peach Production Company
- Roof tile edges supply wholesalers
- Uttara Kannada jokes for WhatsApp
- How to spot a false revision of the double eyelids
- Who was Thirkield Hall named after animals
- What does Afro Gunso Tweets mean
- WhatsApp status Islamic Hindi sites
- How to reproduce Vanda orchid species
- What is MTATB online