How to crystallize msm with acetone peroxide
DMSO: the correct application, ingestion and dosage
The right Application of DMSO is extremely important to get the most out of the effects and to avoid side effects as much as possible.
Before using it for the first time, I read through numerous books and articles because I absolutely wanted to avoid possible dangers such as interactions, overdosing, etc. Here are the most important aspects of using, taking, and dosing DMSO safely and effectively
(Tip: Incidentally, I recommend this product from Kopp for purchase. (Advertisement *))
1. External use of DMSO
The topical use of DMSO is the most common and best suited for most uses. However, there are a few important things to consider both beforehand and during the process.
DMSO is usually available in almost pure form (99.9%), but may only be used diluted (you can find my product recommendation from Kopp here (advertising *)).
Important: No plastic materials may be used when handling DMSO. DMSO releases potentially harmful substances from plastic, which can then get into the body.
To dilute DMSO, two utensils are needed:
- Dropper pipette (Pasteur pipette): The pipette is required to transfer or apply the solution. It is made of glass and has a rubber teat at the top. The pipette is best for handling the solution. If there is no pipette at hand, a metal spoon can alternatively be used. Tip:You can buy suitable dropper pipettes on Amazon (advertisement *).
- Glass measuring beaker with spout: This is required for the exact determination of the mixtures. It should be made of glass and have a spout at the edge, with the help of which the solution can be transferred cleanly. Any other glass container can of course also be used, but it is a little more difficult to determine the exact mixing ratio.
Dosage and preparation of the solution:
Normal water can generally be used to prepare the solution. It is recommended that you only use filtered and boiled or distilled water. But normal water is also possible.
When used externally, there is no precise guideline for the dosage. The concentration, i.e. the mixing ratio, is much more important here.
The following rules of thumb apply here:
- Upper body: 50% solution
- Lower body, warts: 70% solution
- Head and face: 25% solution
To produce the desired concentration, simply add the appropriate amounts of DMSO and water to the measuring cup using the pipette. This can either be done each time before use, or you can prepare larger quantities of the solution at once. For storage, I recommend a laboratory bottle made of (ideally dark) borosilicate glass.
First of all, it is essential to ensure that the solution does not come into contact with any materials such as furniture, clothing or the floor, as these could otherwise be damaged.
DMSO must be applied to the skin directly from the storage container. The pipette can be used for application. A brush or cotton swab can be used for spreading.
The following procedure has proven itself:
- Completely undress the affected part of the body.
- Wash hands and body parts thoroughly with soap and water.
- Find a good sitting position in which the area can be painted from all sides. Place cloths underneath so that nothing drips onto furniture or the floor.
- Drip the solution onto the body area and distribute it with a brush or cotton swab. Do not rub in! The solution is just applied and then absorbed by itself.
- You then have to wait about 30 minutes until the solution can be washed off again. After this time, the solution has been absorbed by the body.
The skin may react with redness, tickling, tingling or a slight burning sensation. These are normal reactions and nothing to worry about.
However, if severe skin irritation, dandruff, blisters, pain, nausea, digestive problems or headaches occur, you should stop using DMSO and consult a doctor in severe cases. However, such side effects are very rare and rarely occur when used correctly.
There are no precise guidelines for the duration of use. It is often recommended to start with a treatment three times a day for three days. If there is no improvement, the application should be discontinued.
If so, you can continue for another three days with an application of just two times a day. In the end, treatment should only be given once a day.
2. Internal application of DMSO
If you want to use DMSO holistically and not just for a specific body region, you can also take it orally. This is how the substances get into the entire body. However, some of it is converted into MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) during the digestion process. But this is not a problem, since MSM also has a therapeutic effect.
As a guideline for internal use, 0.1 grams per kilogram of body weight is recommended daily. A person weighing 70 kg should therefore take approx. 7 grams of DMSO (approx. 2.5 teaspoons) daily, an 80 kg person 8 grams daily, etc. Of course, DMSO should not be drunk pure, but should be diluted with water, for example.
In contrast to external use, the total amount is more important here than the mixing ratio. So you can also make a 1-2% solution and drink it. I do not recommend concentrations higher than 10-20%, as these are often not so well tolerated.
At the beginning I recommend a smaller amount than mentioned above. You can start with 3 ml (approx. 1 teaspoon) daily and mix this with water or fruit juice and drink. Here, too, it is important that the DMSO does not come into contact with plastic.
It is best to take the appropriate amount directly from the storage bottle with a pipette or a spoon and fill it into a glass. Then you add water or juice. If the symptoms subside or the desired effect occurs, the dosage does not have to be increased. If not, the amount can be increased gradually to the above values.
The best time is in the morning on an empty stomach. You can also take it later. In the evening, however, you should be aware of the dehydrating effect of DMSO. So if you take it just before going to bed, you may have to go to the bathroom more often during the night.
So these are the most important aspects of the application. But I also recommend you read through the following rules in order to use DMSO safely and to minimize the risk of side effects.
The DMSO application rules
The use of DMSO is harmless in the vast majority of cases. Side effects are only likely if used incorrectly. Therefore, I would now like to go into some rules that should be observed for correct and safe use.
1. Clean skin
It is very important that the skin is thoroughly cleansed before topical use. No creams or ointments should be applied before or shortly after use and no paint, dirt particles or other substances should be on the skin.
Otherwise these potentially harmful substances can more easily get into the body due to the carrier properties of DMSO. If such agents accidentally come into contact with DMSO on the skin, the areas should be cleaned immediately and thoroughly under warm water. normally this is sufficient.
2. Avoid contact with plastic
DMSO must not come into contact with plastic, either in its pure form or as a diluted solution. Because it removes potentially harmful substances from plastic that are not allowed to get into the body cells. These include hormones, colors, plasticizers, heavy metals and much more. When dealing with DMSO you should only ever use glass or porcelain vessels or metal materials.
3. Always dilute
Again, because it is so important: DMSO must neither be taken externally nor internally undiluted. In its pure form (99.9%) it is too strong and therefore side effects are likely. In addition, the risk of an overdose is too high, especially in combination with other agents.
4. Test compatibility
Before using it over a large area, you should test its tolerance. Some people are very sensitive and have a hypersensitivity that precludes the use of DMSO. The test is pretty simple:
Apply a small amount of a 70% DMSO water solution to a clean area of skin. If no serious side effects are found within 24 hours, there is very likely no hypersensitivity.
Bonus tip for storage: DMSO should be stored at approx. 20 C (room temperature), protected from direct sunlight. At lower temperatures it can crystallize. If it does crystallize, it can be dissolved again before use by placing the bottle in a water bath or on a heater. So it becomes fluid again.
Use of alternative forms of DMSO
In addition to the pure form, finished products made from DMSO can also be bought as ointments, spray gels or drops. These products are usually only suitable for external use, as they also contain other substances that should not be consumed orally.
There are different manufacturers and products, so that the information on use on the packaging or in the package insert must be followed in individual cases. Basically, however, I advise you to observe the information on external use, as described above, here as well.
Combine DMSO sensibly
In principle, DMSO can be combined with most alternative remedies. It can improve the absorption of substances and thus increase their effectiveness. However, I strongly advise against combining it with medication, as this can lead to unpredictable side effects.
In principle, DMSO can be combined directly or with a time delay. Directly means that you apply or ingest it at the same time as the desired substance according to the rules of use mentioned above. Since DMSO has a half-life of more than 24 hours, you can also simply take the additional substance during the day and still have a combination effect.
* = Affiliate links / advertising links: If you buy via this link, I will receive part of the sales price. This is how I finance this site. As an Amazon partner, I receive commissions through qualified sales.
- How does the GPS worksheet work
- How to install metavelvet
- How to super cool liquid water softener
- Can you eat mango when you are sick
- What does capital-restricted meaning mean
- Like loading car transporter trailers
- Background color of the dangerous if wet label
- How does Chipotle Southwest Sauce taste?
- RTM tempo specifies Howard
- How to initiate a security check in jpas
- Pc50uu-2 which year is serial number 8613
- Who am I Mark Hall Lyrics
- Madagascar penguins rise from the blowhole
- Se desvive por ella descargar whatsapp
- What is Waterblommetjies in English
- How to write a fire disaster plan
- Zealous spy for WhatsApp status
- Oase flower foam molds wholesale
- What is Saccharomyces exiguus
- How to turn off online security for phone calls
- Howard Community College Tutoring 2013 gmc
- Saritha nair whatsapp clip 2 josey
- Noor al jabal halal meat wholesale
- How to delete system files in Dosek