What is called red clover in Tamil
Regular use of red clover extract has already led to significant improvements in the complexion of many people with blemished skin or with acne skin.
Skin diseases such as eczema or psoriasis also respond very well to treatment with this extract. That is why red clover is used by naturopathic therapists for many skin diseases with great success.
Red clover on the menu
Now that we have presented the many health effects of red clover extract on the human body, the question that arises is how you can ingest the valuable ingredients of red clover in sufficient quantities.
Consuming red clover blossoms or red clover sprouts in salad, in soup or on vegetables is certainly a healthy, tasty and recommendable measure.
However, the amounts of isoflavones and all the other valuable substances absorbed in this way are not always sufficient to achieve a positive health effect.
So if you have a certain goal in mind that can be achieved with isolflavones, then the red clover can also be taken in the form of red clover extract or drunk in the form of red clover tea - the former being much more concentrated than a tea.
* Sprouting seeds for red clover sprouts can be found here under this link.
Red clover tea
To prepare red clover tea, you need 4 teaspoons of fresh red clover flowers or a heaping teaspoon of dried flowers. Pour boiling water over them, cover and let them stand for 10 minutes.
Then strain the tea. You can enjoy up to 4 cups of red clover tea a day.
In addition to taking it internally, you can also use the plant broth for hip baths with vaginal itching, white flow or diseases of the vaginal mucous membrane.
Applied as a compress, the tea can also relieve rheumatic complaints. For skin diseases, a concentrated flower extract that has been boiled down to the thickness of a syrup has proven its worth.
Liquid red clover extract
Liquid red clover extracts are also an excellent dietary supplement. Compared to the capsules that are usually offered, liquid preparations are particularly easy to digest and are highly bioavailable.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Hidalgo LA et al., "The effect of red clover isoflavones on menopausal symptoms, lipids and vaginal cytology in menopausal women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study." Gynecol Endocrinol. 2005 Nov; 21 (5): 257-64. (The effect of red clover isoflavones on menopausal symptoms, lipids, and vaginal cytology in menopausal women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.)
- Finkelstein JS, "Gonadal Steroids and Body Composition, Strength, and Sexual Function in Men," The New England Journal of Medicine, 2013; 369: 1011-1022; DOI: 10.1056 / NEJMoa1206168, (The effects of an estrogen deficiency in men - Professor Dr. Joel Finkelstein)
- Powles TJ et al., "Red clover isoflavones are safe and well tolerated in women with a family history of breast cancer." Menopause int. 2008 Mar; 14 (1): 6-12. (Red clover isoflavones are safe and well tolerated by women with breast cancer in the family.)
- Engelhardt PF1, Riedl CR. "Effects of one-year treatment with isoflavone extract from red clover on prostate, liver function, sexual function, and quality of life in men with elevated PSA levels and negative prostate biopsy findings." Urology. 2008 Feb; 71 (2): 185-90; discussion 190. (Effects of one-year treatment with isoflavone extract from red clover on prostate, liver and sexual function as well as in men with elevated PSA values and negative prostate biopsy findings.)
- Lipovac M et al., "Effect of Red Clover Isoflavones over Skin, Appendages, and Mucosal Status in Postmenopausal Women." Obstet Gynecol Int. 2011; 2011: 949302. (Effect of red clover isoflavones on skin, appendix and mucosal status in postmenopausal women.)
- Asgary S et al., "Effects of dietary red clover on blood factors and cardiovascular fatty streak formation in hypercholesterolemic rabbits." Phytother Res. 2007 Aug; 21 (8): 768-70. (Effects of red clover on blood counts and cardiovascular fat streaking in rabbits with hypercholesterolemia.)
- Occhiuto F et al., "Effects of phytoestrogenic isoflavones from red clover (Trifolium pratense L.) on experimental osteoporosis." Phytother Res. 2007 Feb; 21 (2): 130-4. (Effects of red clover extract on the development of estrogen-deficiency-induced osteoporosis in rats.)
- Baber R et al., "The effect of an Isoflavone dietary supplement (P-081) on serum lipids, forearm bone density & endometrial thickness in post menopausal women." Menopause. 1999a; 6: 326. (The effect of isoflavone supplement (P-081) on serum lipids, forearm bone density & endometrial thickness in postmenopausal women.)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2020 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- How to install etvnet on smart tv
- Icd display panel 21 how to medisoft
- How to Grow Catfish Bigger Bones
- What does the use of leadership mean in Urdu
- How much do foundation repairs cost
- Roommate game how to get maximum ending
- Whoopie Pie Pan versus Muffin Top Pants
- How do I get a manufacturer license in Kerala
- Arambagh Chicken Behala Chowrasta
- Where to find Pixelmon fossils
- Whole new world of Midi Karaoke Dangdut
- Xbr65x900c how to reset Sony 4k to factory settings
- What does the flag of the rough drivers mean
- Where is Meaghan Cheung now
- How to Charge a Hamleys Mini Drone
- How should I say that’s me in French
- What does 6MB internet speed mean
- How much does a large mango weigh
- Sirajul Islam Chowdhury reading books
- How much do foundation repairs cost
- When was Khaya Ngqula reborn?
- What is job qrwtsrvr
- When two tribes go to war
- What is Maersk oel Kazakhstan
- Cheung Dong leather wholesale
- Croatian flag WhatsApp Messenger
- Curtis Pittman Howard University
- How do I install Body Lift Kit Rodeo
- How to treat headache after a concussion treatment
- Use of Loreal Color Protection Conditioner
- What is uninated osteoarthritis
- Farrah Fawcett Howard Heck Interview Madonna
- How to keep the denominator constant in Excel
- What does a snail mean spiritual thinking