Where's Gob Fallout 3
Appalachian Antiques is a location in the Cranberry Bog region of Appalachia. It can be found just outside of Watoga.
This antique shop was operated by a con lady selling "antique" items to the Watogan elite. Unable to tell the difference, they bought up her wares by the truckload, allowing her to turn a tidy profit and providing the means to potentially move to Watoga, if the Great War had not occurred. After the War, the Appalachian Brotherhood of Steel used the antique store as a staging area for salvage raids into Watoga, headed by Squire Schultz. The runs were mothballed after taking too many casualties to the robots prowling the streets of the city.
The store is a strong source of junk items. There is a safe behind the counter (Picklock level 3) together with a terminal (level 2). Upstairs is the owner's bedroom with a caps stash and a Brotherhood corpse. The area can also spawn a pair of Brotherhood fatigues downstairs or upstairs. There's also a small supply shed out back with ammunition and a combat shotgun spawn.
The first floor consists of shelves and tables packed full of junk items. A small counter by the stairs with a safe and some shelves behind it houses the going well holotape. The second floor contains a small bedroom with the BoS report - Antique store holotape next to a corpse. The shed out back contains an ammo box and a bedroll.
The watchtower overlooking Watoga to the east allows the player character to use the Brotherhood transponder JZ-3 to replay the last transmission between Knight Johnny Moreno and Fort Defiance.
- BoS report - Antique store - Holotape, on a table near a Brotherhood corpse on the second floor.
- Going well - holotape, behind the counter.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the second floor, under the bed, near a bed post and a white suitcase.
- On top of the roof's lower section, northeast of the edge, above the hanging wind chimes.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the ground floor, behind the counter the cash register sits on.
- In the destroyed shack behind the store, next to a sleeping bag.
- Brotherhood lab coat and / or Brotherhood fatigues:
- Chance to spawn on the first floor in the right corner next to a cabinet container.
- Chance to spawn on the second floor on a vanity container.
- Potential armor mod - Inside the store, on a shelf.
- Potential weapon mod - In the shack behind the store, on a table.
Appalachian Antiques appears in Fallout 76.
- Mtn bbcday how many mb equals 1gb
- Infantry school mhow phone numbers
- How to make a powerpoint shooting game
- Where the buffalo roam the court scene
- Offspring like many seasons pretty
- Tiernan heffron where do I belong infected
- Who owns the Dromborg Castle
- How to create an XML firewall in Datapower
- Bnab's trial died unexpectedly which means
- In Belgium what is a representation allowance
- What do I appreciate about the gesture
- How to use Miel de Amor oil
- Philips fridge thermostat how it works
- What does dirty mean?
- Nurse Puku Dengina doctor, the wiki
- Guess who these eyes texts mean
- How to Play Pharaoh Phonics for Children
- How do I make a Cipw norm calculation program
- What is a Skin Pass mill
- Whatsapp para lg gs 290 wifi
- How are you text messaging
- Howard Ford Lincoln Mercury
- What is OCW Patch Set Updates
- Aix how many cores per CPU