Piaggio ciao 140 km how many miles
Popper swing, Mobylette or mountaineer - cult mopeds from Italy, France and West Germany
Because of its climbing ability, the Zündapp two-wheeler, which was produced from 1965 to 1977, was given the nickname Bergsteiger. The manufacturer had already used it in advertising. The moped could manage an incline of up to 30%. This was mainly due to the favorable ratio of the pinion and sprocket. The high-torque 50 cubic centimeter two-stroke engine was turned down on the M 25 version of the moped. The maximum speed of 25 km / h was not exceeded.
The mountaineers' moped version, which requires a license, the M 50, reached 40 kilometers per hour
Many 15-year-old moped drivers naturally tinkered with their M 25 in order to be able to drive faster. Whether carburetor, pinion or exhaust - there were many ways to "tweak" your Zündapp. Anyone who was caught by the police with more than 25 items was often given “working hours” as a punishment by the juvenile judge. For village rockers in particular, it could be very embarrassing to have to pull weeds in front of the local town hall, for example. Experienced moped tuners like Denis Blees even manage to convert the moped into a two-wheeler suitable for the highway, as "Auto Mobil" reports on VOX:
As a rule, Piaggio Ciao drivers in Germany were not familiar with such a rush of speed
Anyone who was out and about in Burlington socks and carrot jeans did not want to “heat up”, but rather go to the date in a civil manner. The wind shouldn't blow too strong around the fine nose. After all, the carefully styled poppy hairstyle suffered enough under the open face helmet. The Italian two-wheeled vehicle with a narrow frame tank looked rather conservative. The moped from the Vespa forge Piaggio was not necessarily slower than a Kreidler, Hercules or Zündapp. But that was especially true for Italy. Most of the Piaggio Ciao mopeds in this country stayed properly when they were throttled to 25 km / h.
For many, the Piaggio moped was the epitome of the popper two-wheeler
Although the Ciaos did not become as immortal as Piaggio's Vespa scooters, their production ran significantly longer than, for example, that of the Zündapp mountaineers. From 1967 onwards, the Piaggio Ciao was produced in a total of five series for almost a quarter of a century. The moped from Tuscany appeared in numerous Italian films. Years later, in 2001, she even shot across the screen in a German movie classic - in "Men's Hearts ... and the Greatest Love".
Continue reading after the ad
The Ciao often had different fans than the mopeds of German manufacturers, as well as the French mopeds
This also applied, for example, to "the Mobylette" from Motobécane. The French cult brand produced numerous motorized two-wheelers under the name for around 35 years. Moped drivers in Germany usually meant the frame tank moped N 140 or N 150 by Mobylette.
In France, the Mobylette almost enjoys the cult status of the Vélosolex
The original vehicle from the French manufacturer Solex is not driven by a chain, but by a drive wheel on the tire. That is why the engine is also located above the front wheel. Although (or precisely because) technically somewhat antiquated, the Vélosolex is still very popular today. It comes particularly close to the bicycle in terms of design and appearance. Perhaps that is why the e-bikes from Solex are cult in retro design.
Hints and suggestions are very welcome: PARTICIPATE
- How to Draw a Victorian Girl
- How to remove prestige from material culture
- How to read the oxygen flow meter ball
- How to uninstall vshare from cydia
- What is yogurt sweets
- Comida para perros sport mix healthy
- How is systolic blood pressure recorded
- What is Css Style Padding Check Box
- What is a waking dream wish fulfillment
- Apdu commands and responses to what's going on
- Who makes Coseyfire stoves at Lowes
- How to fix a split peach tree
- Kuruthi Tamil meaning like
- What does Vac mean in electrical terms
- When hippies get older texts
- How to get a tids number
- What is Heparin Sodium Gel
- What does constant non-zero speed mean?
- What does CGI Bin Blockpage
- Where are the Autofit buttons in Excel
- What is Dod 5015.2 Certification
- How to change Desoxys from lightweight platinum
- Howard Young Md Annapolis
- What is Rocky Balboa's sons name
- What is Snodent Codes
- What does Yofi Tofi
- What color are polar fox eyes
- Ajirebi Yoruba actor who has died
- How to wear a mini wig
- Aisle Restaurant Pulchowk Engineering
- What a tabular definition
- What does S P mean on a print
- What is ogygie in the odyssey