How to remove yellow stains on teeth
Along with coffee or tea, tobacco is one of the greatest enemies of teeth. And why? Very simply, they all have in common that the appearance of stains on teeth is favored, especially of the yellowish type.
Most smokers have them, especially if they have been smoking for many years. Getting rid of them is not always easy, even with aesthetic treatments, but there are a number of home remedies that can help prevent these spots from becoming as large or as obvious. In we explain how to remove the yellow stains from teeth by with these simple tips smokethat go beyond the use of lightening pastes sold in pharmacies, parapharmacies or supermarkets.You might also be interested in: Home remedies for yellow teeth
Homemade toothpaste for tobacco stains
One of the best ways to remove yellow stains from smoking is to make a specialty toothpaste at home. It is very easy to prepare and you don't need a lot of ingredients. I am sure you have them at home. you only need Sea salt, baking powder and lemon .
- The lemon needs to be washed and dried well and then rubbed off the skin, which should be placed in a bowl.
- The bicarbonate and sea salt are then placed in the same container.
- To this mixture, you need to gradually add water, so that a dough is formed that has a texture similar to toothpaste.
Once you have it, all you have to do is brush with it to whiten your teeth. Although the bicarbonate is a bit aggressive, you can Do it once a dayUse, for example at night, to remove the stains, especially when they are very visible. If you want prevention, a couple of times a week, and even just once every seven days, may be enough.
Another toothpaste for smokers
This toothpaste for removing yellow stains from teeth caused by smoking can also be used by Vary some ingredients are madeto make them less aggressive. For example, try replacing the sea salt and lemon peel with aloe vera that you mix with the bicarbonate. The result is also very good.
How to quickly remove stains from teeth with fruits
In addition to the anterior tooth paste, there are a number of other remedies that are equally useful for getting rid of the yellow stains on teeth. And these solutions go hand in hand with fruits.
One of them, as mentioned earlier, is lemon. However, in this case, you don't have to mix it with anything. All you have to do is cut a piece and apply it directly to the teeth by gently rubbing it. If you prefer not to rub, the alternative is to make a natural lemon juice and use it to rinse your mouth well.
A very similar solution is made with strawberries. This time you take a strawberry, better than medium size, and cut it into four parts. You will see that each of them has an area that is whiter. This part is exactly what you need to go through or rub through your teeth to clean them. For more information, see this article on how to whiten teeth with strawberries.
The pineapple is also bleaching. In this case, if you eat these fruits more often or chew them daily, even if you don't eat them, you can see the effects. It is important that your juice goes through all of your teeth. Either way, if you mix it with some coconut oil, you'll be more effective, although this last product can also be used just to remove yellow stains on teeth.
Finally, there is another fruit that helps have whiter teeth. It's the banana, but we should rather talk about the peel, where the bleaching properties are. That way, all you should do is take the scrub and run it through your teeth. For more information, see this other article on Using Banana Peel to Whiten Teeth.
How to remove nicotine stains from teeth with apple cider vinegar
The solutions to whiten teeth and say goodbye to the yellow stains that popped up from smoking are passed through mouthwash with products that you have at home, like Apple Cider Vinegarwhich is a good bleach. This product can be used in several ways:
- Do rinses with it : One of the easiest ways is to take something and rinse your mouth with it and have fun with all your teeth as if it were a regular mouthwash.
- Wash your teeth with it : If it seems complicated, you can dampen the toothbrush in apple cider vinegar and rub it with it as if you were brushing your teeth but focus on the areas where the yellow stains are.
They are simple and useful solutions that we have used to help you remove yellow stains from smoking. It is always advisable that you go to your dentist to monitor your oral health and once you have these spots tell you what to do to get them eliminated. You may also be interested in How To Remove Nicotine Stains From Your Fingers.
This article is informative only, we do not have the ability to prescribe medical treatments or make diagnoses. We invite you to see a doctor if you have any complaints or complaints.
- Counterstrike, how to bhop in half-life
- What happens to the deceased goods
- What does pwned words mean
- What is GC Mi Paste Plus
- Mh4u yukumo ticket which quest
- Who plays Lincoln Sibeko artist
- How old to find agates in Wisconsin
- How to rank bf2 server
- How much is Dionne Warwick able
- Gilbert gottfried howard stern seinfeld coffee
- What does mean meanest mean
- What does subject in medicine stand for?
- The man from nowhere watch online hd
- DR. Tyrone Howard Quotes
- Arma 3 Escape Altis How To Win
- What does 100% ptsd p & t mean
- How to Write Hindi Letters in Laptop
- Case when SQL 2 conditions in sumif
- Who discovered Sitar Restaurant
- How to Thaw Excel File
- Burger King Printable Coupons 2 Whopper Meal
- What is 100% anso bcf nylon carpet
- Ewa Lachowska Wroclaw Poland
- Big and small animals and how big